[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://movieweb.com/oceans-eleven-f emale-spinoff-title-ocea
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: NEoocUUdFNENst_2_b.jpg (39 KB, 600x316) Image search: [Google]
NEoocUUdFNENst_2_b.jpg
39 KB, 600x316
http://movieweb.com/oceans-eleven-female-spinoff-title-oceans-eight/

>Director Gary Ross teases that the Ocean's Eleven female spinoff is a continuation of the original trilogy, entitled Ocean's Eight.

What other "shemakes" are you hoping they create?

By the way I just created the term "shemake" and I hope other people start to use it. It's a portmanteau of she and remake. Please credit this post whenever you use the term "shemake".
>>
>>70870951
Well as long as you fucks keep giving them publicity they'll do every male-oriented movie, get ready for a female Indiana Jones
>>
>>70871095
Yes I'm looking forward to the shemake of Indiana Jones. Thank you for the shemake suggestion.
>>
>>70870951
The cast seems great. Ocean eleven was hardly a masterpiece. What's your compliment other than BAWWWW FEEEEEEEEEEEEMALES
>>
The best part of these was the funky soundtracks. If they keep that AND give me a bunch of eye candy? Don't see the problem. Not like Ghostbusters at all.
>>
>>70870951
>What other "shemakes" are you hoping they create?
12 Angry Men, but called 12 Passive Aggressive Women
>>
Originals Ocean's 11 - 12 - 13
Now Ocean's 8 with full female only casting

Quick, I need jokes with this. Right now.
>>
>>70871624
It's already been shemade in theater, why not film?

Great idea.
>>
Bill & Ted, but with Melissa McCarthy and that gorilla from the new Ghostbusters with Amy Pohlmer as Death.
>>
really don't like bullock but the rest of the cast is cool
also i assume with the title that they're really optimistic about making oceans 9 and 10
>>
File: 1431752417043.jpg (37 KB, 285x298) Image search: [Google]
1431752417043.jpg
37 KB, 285x298
>Gary Ross taking over for Soderbergh

Pass.
>>
>>70871634
the reason it's Ocean's 8 is because it's 70% of 11
>>
File: tweet.png (222 KB, 650x788) Image search: [Google]
tweet.png
222 KB, 650x788
>>70870951
No you didn't
>>
>>70871983
we found OP's twitter account
>>
>Bullock in the Clooney role
So close yet so far, struggle to name a more unlikeable cunt. Shame as the rest of the cast is decent and I'm a sucker for heist films.
>>
I hope they do Full Metal Jacket.
>>
>>70870951
Brokeback Mountain

Starring Rooney Mara and _________ (help me out here)
>>
>>70871983
I didn't google it beforehand which I now realise I should have.

Back to anonymity it is
>>
File: anime sandcastle sad.gif (1 MB, 356x200) Image search: [Google]
anime sandcastle sad.gif
1 MB, 356x200
>>70870951
>It's a portmanteau of she and remake.
Thanks for making that clear.
>>
>>70872095
Her ugly sister
>>
>>70872095
Monkey Mara
>>
File: Tommy-Wiseau.jpg (29 KB, 640x344) Image search: [Google]
Tommy-Wiseau.jpg
29 KB, 640x344
>>70870951
>Ocean's Eleven
>Ocean's Twelve
>Ocean's Thirteen
>Ocean's Eight
I don't think they understand how movie numbering works.

I want a female remake of The Room. But keep Lisa female. That way we can appeal both to men, and the lesbians who like this shit.

Also it keeps the original's message that women are cruel, cold-hearted sluts.
>>
>>70872557
8 is the most women you can have in a room before they start to catfight
>>
>>70873061

This. This movie's premise is unrealistic based purely on the fact that no amount of women that size could agree on anything.
>>
>>70870951
>yfw in 5 years when they start rebooting female-only remakes
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.