[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no STALKER TV adaptation This is one of the few cases
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: stalkerscr.jpg (237 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
stalkerscr.jpg
237 KB, 1680x1050
>tfw no STALKER TV adaptation

This is one of the few cases where it could turn out patrician. East/West mentality clash, beautiful decaying scenery, suspense from all the unknown shit and of course gunplay.

Somebody pls fund it.
>>
It would be shit. Shit I tell you!
>>
>>70867672
A NU CHEEKI BREEKI I V DAMKE
>>
>>70867672
Stalker is an immersive game with a unique atmosphere in that you are in an enviroment that wants to kill you wherever you go, you think they can translate that to Tv?

NO
>>
>no Metro 33 flick / series yet

davai hollywood
>>
>Metro movie
There's going to be one
>>
soc is great because the tension and threat presented through-out the game, playing on master you rarely feel safe and that's one of the only times where games surpass film

you can watch The Thing and feel tangible suspense and dread but being in true control as you navigate a field of anomaly's is some shit in itself
>>
>>70867672
But the Stalker plot and characters are shit, the whole point of the game is the atmosphere and cool mods, it wouldn't work as a tv series.
Now Metro 2033 and Pathologic are the Cheeki Breekis games that I could see adapted into a tv series or movies.
>>
You know the video game is based off a book and a film, you fucking pleb?
>>
>>70867840
of corsh, but videogame drones are here to stay
>>
>>70867730
Eh, only in SoC and CS. CoP is top comfy.
>>
>>70867789
>playing on master you rarely feel safe

Nigger please. Everything after Agroprom is a walk in the park provided it's not your first playthrough.
>>
>>70867840
>film

And as "profound" that one is, I'm looking for something bit more entertaining
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 260x190) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 260x190
>>70868147
>Download an overhaul mod to make it more challenging
>It's full retard
>Blodsuckers are silent
>Zombies have pinpoint accuracy and take several rifle magazines to kill
>Every dropped or found weapon is at like 10% condition
>1 can of food is like 5000 rubles
>Character gets exhausted after walking 100m carrying 18kg of gear
>Mfw I starved to death 4 ingame hours after eating
Never download Misery mod
>>
>>70868363
I preferred LURK. Still suffered from civil war reenacting bandits with makarovs though.
>>
>>70868147
try AMK1.4
>>
File: Car in the Road Real size.jpg (2 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
Car in the Road Real size.jpg
2 MB, 3840x2160
I'd love to see a stalker film based on the game.
It would have to be a bit calmer though, action wise.
>>
File: Yantar1.jpg (3 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
Yantar1.jpg
3 MB, 3840x2160
I think also think some russian people were making a tv series based on stalker but not sure if it is still being worked on.
>>
File: xrEngine_2015_09_01_04_20_35_147.jpg (761 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
xrEngine_2015_09_01_04_20_35_147.jpg
761 KB, 1920x1080
This is the tv series i was talking about.

>If the new TV series Zona is half as cool, weird, and intriguing as the concept art by Alex Andreev, it will sure be a must watch. Based on a short sci-fi novel by brothers Arkady and Boris Strugatsky, Zona is scheduled to launch in Russia in 2015.

http://sploid.gizmodo.com/the-cool-weird-and-mysterious-world-of-a-new-russian-t-1631864984
>>
File: 1465322242652.jpg (114 KB, 576x498) Image search: [Google]
1465322242652.jpg
114 KB, 576x498
/tv/ is autistic as fuck. this thread is proof

i love the setting and would watch anything related to this. the most generic thing i can of would be a similar chernobyl incident with an american/british taskforce going in to discover the cause of the meltdown and extract a famous scientist. some shite like this would be ok with me.

call me trash but it hasnt been done before in this setting and for that reason alone i'd watch the shit out of it

faggots
>>
>>70869459
how fucking rude of you
>>
>>70867840
Yes but the game isn't a direct adaptation of either of them (I don't think it's even officially related to them), just like the movie wasn't a direct adaptation of the book.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Wx5cME10WQ
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.