[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it any good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Curse_of_Chucky,_Blu-ray_Art.jpg (32 KB, 294x339) Image search: [Google]
Curse_of_Chucky,_Blu-ray_Art.jpg
32 KB, 294x339
I want to see it,but the Rotten Tomatoes rating seems supsicious (81%).I mean it's a Chucky movie,it can't be that good
Is it any good? Is it better than Bride and Seed of Chucky?
>>
>>70865821
they went full retard with cgi Chucky in a few scenes and the dozen endings that tie in with the previous movies and sequel hook but it's alright
>>
>>70865821
its real good, watch the 3 endings
>>
It's shitty, but it's more like the classic Chucky movies then the recent ones. You might like it if you hate Bride/Seed.
>>
>>70866905
In one of the endings, they made Chucky into a tranny. So brave
>>
>>70865821
None of the Chucky movies are good, but compared to Bride or Seed it's a masterpiece.
>>
I actually really liked it, only seen the first two tho but I imagine it's better than bride/seed
>>
File: Chucky 2.jpg (44 KB, 480x600) Image search: [Google]
Chucky 2.jpg
44 KB, 480x600
>>70865821
If you like Chucky you should support him by buying or renting it on dvd or blu ray. The blu ray has an alternate ending not found on the normal version of the film.
>>
It was really damn good and the post-credits scene was made just to cause long time fans to cum in their pants.
>>
>>70865821
The 1st one is a classic and has a few legit scary moments.

The 2nd one is just a fun fucking ride

The 3rd is kinda still fun but it takes place at an Army academy so it kinda sucks the joy out of the whole family who has a child with a demonic doll dynamic

Bride of Chucky is the first one where it tries to play up the the laughs as much as the gore. It has a high budget so you do get to see some pretty cool and awesome moments.

Seed is the first film that even Universal wouldn't put it's logo on . It was released by Focus pictures. Between gay transgender dolls, a bad acting rapper, and a fat / old Jennifer Tilly it was just a low budget shit fest.

Curse of Chucky is what you would call low budget Damage Control. They tried play up the scares and cut the comedy out completely. The problem is that it is what it is. It's a cheaply made direct to dvd horror flick with a C- list cast and a D-list storyline.
>>
I remember jerking off to the scene where he fucked that girl doll.
>>
>>70869558
Tilly looked hot in Seed imo. She's ageless (is 57,looks like 35)
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.