[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i just watched an episode of this, jesus christ how many other
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
i just watched an episode of this, jesus christ how many other shows are such blatant jewish communist propaganda?

>protag dumps her boyfriend for an illegal chink
>tries to upset her mom by pretending to be a coalburner
>black faggot is trained to be an asshole "like straight people"
>complaining about "male authority figures"
>DUDE WEED LMAO
>schmidt
>>
>>70865166
It's Netflix. You got what you asked for.

That being said this is still the same writers from 30 Rock and it shows because the show is actually funny as fuck. Also just like 30 Rock they make fun of SJW all the time.
>>
>>70865587
uh no it isn't
>>
>>70865664
I'm willing to fight you.
>>
>>70865664
it is though anon. Guilty pleasure for me too
>>
>>70865694
i could wrestle every limpwristed retard who likes this show at the same time
>>
/pol/ justice warriors are the most cringeworthy shit i've seen in my life. go drown in oil you neckbeard piece of shit whiner.
>>
File: 1463806724966.jpg (16 KB, 287x338) Image search: [Google]
1463806724966.jpg
16 KB, 287x338
>tfw my sister keeps inviting me to watch this shit with her friends
>>
next time you complain about the sjws for injecting politics into everything and not being able to enjoy shit for what it is?

know you're doing the exact same thing
>>
Do people unironically find this piece of shit funny ? It's literal garbage compared to 30 Rock
>>
File: What_Larks.gif (453 KB, 280x207) Image search: [Google]
What_Larks.gif
453 KB, 280x207
>>70865166
All of those plot points were from different episodes.

You watched it all didn't you
>>
>>70866160
alright it was two episodes
>>
Never have mein eyes watched a more Reddit show than this
>>
i love how this show triggers people
>>
File: Shades.gif (3 MB, 200x180) Image search: [Google]
Shades.gif
3 MB, 200x180
>>70866239

Was that before or after you realized it was a druish political movement documentary?

it's ok you can tell me
>>
>>70866465
i was seeing how much i could take and i took two episodes before going 2 4chan and telling you all my story
>>
>>70865784
>retard
I'm not the one who thinks schmidt is a jewish name. I assume that's why you have a problem with it.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.