[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RARE RIVER PHOENIX STUFF
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: river.jpg (31 KB, 359x412) Image search: [Google]
river.jpg
31 KB, 359x412
AND THOUGHTS ON HIM VS. LEONARDO / OTHER ACTORS HE INSPIRED
>>
I think if he was still alive he probably would've done 90% of the roles Leo did in the 90s; Titanic, Romeo and Juliet, hell he was supposed to do Leo's role in The Basketball Diaries.
>>
>>70864393

River is long gone

No one cares anymore

He died for less than nothing
>>
If he was alive today it would be because he wasn't passed around like a partyfavor to all the faggots in hollywood.

if he wasn't passed around like a partyfavor to all the faggots in hollywood, he would not have had a career.
>>
>>70864393

God damn what stupid fucking names his family has.

>Nice to meet you, I'm Arlyn Pheonix and these are my children, Joaquin, River, Summer, Liberty, and Rain.
>>
>>70865250
To be fair River and Summer are common names
>>
>>70864956
And Christian Slaters role in Interview with a Vampire.
>>
>>70865357
Context man, context. Naming one of your kids something slightly derpy is alright but when they all have special snowflake names it becomes too much.
>>
>>70864393
reminder that Jon Frusciante killed him
>>
>>70865020

Fuck you, my brother was the best that never was.
>>
>>70866504
ok wakeen
>>
>>70864393
Anyone wanna tell me why I should care about this degenerate junky?
>>
>>70865794
Yeah Jon was on the verge of death himself.
>>
>>70866583
>browses /pol/
>probably lives at home with his parents

ah i see you can't fathom the pressures of adult life, let alone kiddie-diddlingbhollywood with everyone gawking at you with hundreds of hangerson
>>
>>70866648
Yeah it's really rough being a degenerate junky.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.