[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
X-Men Apocalypse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: Nightcrawler-MMs-Ad-Header.png (661 KB, 724x462) Image search: [Google]
Nightcrawler-MMs-Ad-Header.png
661 KB, 724x462
So no one in the mall/cinema noticed this guy is blue?
>>
That would be racist, shitlord.
>>
nobody flipped out when he was teleporting at a cage fight either.
>>
He had to obscure his blue skin in the cartoons, but I guess nobody gives a fuck in the movies.
>>
>>70863631
I just assumed Jean made it so people wouldnt see him or see him with another appearance.
>>
Sansa got him covered
>>
Cover it with a hood and no one would notice.
>>
>>70863631
They said some BS that mutants are respected now because Mystique saved the President
>>
>the third movie is the worst of the series
What does the director mean by that
>>
>>70863631
That's supposed to be a guy?
>>
File: 1287660783563.jpg (25 KB, 921x606) Image search: [Google]
1287660783563.jpg
25 KB, 921x606
>>70863869
>Mystique saved the President
>>
>>70863631
With that faggot hair style I wouldn't mind his skin
>>
He looks like a blue indian
>>
>>70863631
Is that Michael Jackson's corpse?
>>
Well the public have known about mutants for 10 years since days of future past happened
>>
>>70863631
This movie was the best of the series.
>>
>>70864215

fuck no.
>>
>>70863631
I'm not even gay, but I thought he was pretty fucking cute
>>
>>70863631
What was the actual purpose of those weird marks all over his face? I understand the extra amount of detail added on Raven since in the comics she's literally a girl with blue skin, but Nightcrawler has already enough shit going on in his design without rrequiring those marks. Unecessary detail
>>
>>70864566
>I'm not even gay
Sure.
>>
>>70864610
I've only ever had sex with girls and I've never got a boner from looking at a male body, no matter how attractive.
>>
>>70864566
Anon lusts for the blue buns

d/w me too
>>
>>70864576
I think it was x-men 2 where they said that stuff was carved into him by the circus he was with or something like that
>>
>>70864576
In X2, wasn't it said he gave them to himself?
>>
>>70863677
Doesn't this take place in the early 80's?

That time period was perfect for casual racism.
>>
>>70864678
Imagine how you'd feel about him if he was a girl, keeping all his quirks and odd characteristics

literally hnnng
>>
>>70864705
>in X2

m8
>>
>>70864215
2nd best
>>
>>70864576
>What was the actual purpose of those weird marks all over his face?

Ritual scarification. Kurt is a ridiculously devout Catholic and basically does self-flagellation.

>>70863815

Actually a very good point. Jean could make sure no one paid him any mind.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.