[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So have you watched 2016's AOTY? Also, how many redditors
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: grimsby-poster.jpg (85 KB, 532x757) Image search: [Google]
grimsby-poster.jpg
85 KB, 532x757
So have you watched 2016's AOTY?

Also, how many redditors in your theater screamed Fuck Yeah when Donald Trump got aids?
>>
DUDE GROSS OUT HUMOR LMAO
>>
>>70858753
>AOTY
>A
>>
did what it says on the tin

cohen is having a ball
>>
>>70858753
Is it worth watching?
>>
>>70860002
yes
>>
>dude elphant vagina lmao dude suck some nuts lmao

poor Mark Strong
>>
It looks awful.
Cohen hasn't done anything good since Borat.
>>
>>70861222
This. All his movies are based on graphic "humor" now
>>
The problem is Borat, Ali G and Bruno sketches and movies had some social satire, subtle humour and great ad libbing, it was one of the few reality reaction things that seemed genuine.

His most recent movies are just taking what idiots liked about his previous work (lol dicks, poop, funny voice) and doing Epic Movie tier references and cameos.

Then again it seems most comedies cater to the lowest common denominator now. Zoolander 2 suffered from the same shit.
>>
Movie was pretty bland

Elephant pussy and the poison sucking were the best scenes, of which the elephant scene was already spoiled
>>
I saw the elephant thing in a trailer.
Isn't that just a ripoff of the Ace Ventura rhino scene?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nh2iyPmucFk
>>
>>70862099
I do not think Ace Ventura took tart in an elephant bukkake party.
>>
>>70861930
agreed. I know the cornetto trilogy has its problems, but it at least assumes its audience has a functioning brain.
>>
>>70862414

Simon Pegg is not funny. He's just annoying.
>>
>>70858753
is that a real poster? holy fuck that looks awfully edited
>>
>>70862878
>Simon Pegg is not funny. He's just annoying.
I think he's funny in the movies and spaced.
In real life both of them are pretty obnoxious.
>>
>>70860002
no
when it was funny, it was really funny

but the rest was boring
>>
File: 1451399208696.jpg (41 KB, 680x793) Image search: [Google]
1451399208696.jpg
41 KB, 680x793
>hear about the elephant "gag" when it's leaked somehow
>think it's a bad joke
>check wikipedia and google
>actually happens in the movie
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.