[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>H-hey anon! >You remember me, right? >Remember all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: blockbuster.jpg (58 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
blockbuster.jpg
58 KB, 620x387
>H-hey anon!
>You remember me, right?
>Remember all those cool games and videos you used to get when you were a kid?
>We sure had fun didn't we?
>>
new phone who dis
>>
>>70855452
Yeah, too bad I didnt return shit. Im part of the reason you failed and I dont even care
>>
I quite miss going to the local Blockbuster and just looking through all the new releases and just picking out some shit I'd never seen, then sitting around with the senpai and watching it, then most often it turned out to be really fucking terrible and we all got to sit around and mock it.
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 746x386) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 746x386
>>70855488
>>
Hastings is better.
>>
File: harold-ii-x.jpg (47 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
harold-ii-x.jpg
47 KB, 800x800
>>70855582
Tell that to Harold II
>>
>>70855452
Still work at blockbuster. AMA
>>
>>70855665
Who are your customers?
>>
>>70855655
FUCK YOU WILLIAM! I'M STILL ALIVE!
>>
>>70855690
Old people, people with no computers, lower middle class families, poor people and people with no access to decent Internet (a lot of the area and the surrounding suburbs are Internet dead spots and some neighbourhoods literally have no space on the exchange.
>>
>>70855732

rural areas too
>>
the one where I live is still open
>>
File: winchesterrufustomb.jpg (60 KB, 591x402) Image search: [Google]
winchesterrufustomb.jpg
60 KB, 591x402
>>70855704
I-I guess y-you win
>>
>>70855982
Blockbuster, Civic or Video Ezy?
>>
>>70856055
Hes probably Mexican. I hear that Mexico still has some bbs
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.