[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/tv/ is only level 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: The Philosophy of art.jpg (83 KB, 513x478) Image search: [Google]
The Philosophy of art.jpg
83 KB, 513x478
>/tv/ is only level 2
>>
>>70855421

Number two, and number three, should be switched.
>>
Who can blame them?
There's a generation of filmgoers raised by RLM and Cinemasins.
>>
>>70855421
>"philosophy of art"
>"aesthetic experience"

>all it talks about is the fucking plot holes and acting

The whole thing is maximum pleb you fucking retard
>>
>>70855526
There was already a thread that hit bump limit with this pic and not one person in the thread got that. This place is full of garbage people.
>>
>>70855526
>etc.
>>
>>70855421
I'm level 4, ask me anything.
>>
>>70856558
IQ? Major? interests? favorite movies? personality type? do you suck dicks?
>>
File: 1446120904763.jpg (66 KB, 640x641) Image search: [Google]
1446120904763.jpg
66 KB, 640x641
>>70855421
i have been 4 since i can remember.

always having massive keks when some autist thinks he is smart for pointing out the lack of malnurishment in post apocalyptic worlds like hunger games and terminator salvation while the target audience is teen.

or the recent hurr durr about arya stab wound.

also see:
dunning kruger effect
>>
>>70856584
>IQ?
Never been tested, over 95 percentile in all standardized tests since the first grade.
>Major?
Mathematics
>Interests
Economics, Film, Literature, Music, Exercise, etc. Absolutely everything interests me one way or the other.
>favorite movies
Foreign Classic: 8 1/2, American Classic: 12 Angry Men, Action/Adventure: Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, Romance: Lost in Translation, Comedy: Walk Hard, the Dewey Cox Story, Horror: The Thing, Recent Favorite: The Hunt (2012)
>personality type?
INTJ
>do you suck dicks?
Not yet
>>
>>70855421
how can life exhibit characteristics of physically impossible events? unless you mean plot holes to be "a character does something dumb" as /tv/ often does
>>
>>70856802
The existence and beginning of time is itself a plothole you serf
>>
>>70856750
you sound alright
>>
File: 1464881766955.jpg (338 KB, 1744x678) Image search: [Google]
1464881766955.jpg
338 KB, 1744x678
>/tv/
>>
>>70855471
Good point. In terms of film, number 3 is ordinary people visiting the cinema for a bit of distraction, but number 2 is pseuds who think ordinary people are morons.
>>
>>70856853
>serf
mild kek
>>
>plot holes are okay because reality has plot holes

I mean this is clearly trolling, but you're hoping to start the religion debate as well, right?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.