[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I would murder every last man and woman in Westeros just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 623523423423.png (236 KB, 270x402) Image search: [Google]
623523423423.png
236 KB, 270x402
>I would murder every last man and woman in Westeros just to catch a whiff of my sister's pussy again.

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>70852632
I think he likes his sister
>>
He's accepted to wear the shoe that fits a long time ago. He's been given every reason to hate humanity but dat pussy game ridic.
>>
>>70853818
true that
>>
>>70852632
He meant D&D are hacks and you should go back to r/eddit.
>>
File: crows03.jpg (89 KB, 400x602) Image search: [Google]
crows03.jpg
89 KB, 400x602
>>70852632
It means that Show-Jamie is still a stupid cuck for his vile sister and is looking set to die that way.
>>
>>70854127
>muh character arc

serves the Jaimefags right. GRRM never goes for the expected. I realized that when the 'hero' Ed Stark died
>>
>>70854175
There's a real thematic direction to A Song of Memes and Lemon Cake, it's not all just reveling in edge and murder. The war is all about humanity brought low by petty bullshit. Jaime the corrupt asshole learning to put that aside after it was eventually made clear that Cersei was a toxic influence on his life, and instead taking responsibility for others was one of the most interesting things to happen in the books.
>>
he meant that he would drag his dick through a mile of broken glass just to hear cersei fart through a walkietalkie
>>
File: 4645345345343.jpg (26 KB, 302x302) Image search: [Google]
4645345345343.jpg
26 KB, 302x302
>>70854261
>>
>>70854219
I still can't consolidate this new good hearted jamie at all. I mean he kicked bran out a window and was generally just a massive asshole poncing around because daddies money. Also he's a completely shit father. Like cmon so he had a change of heart big deal
>>
>>70854345
Not saying he's a hero or a new man now or anything, but he's gone places and stuff has happened now. Him not getting over Cersei leaves him pretty much exactly where he started.
>>
>>70852632
He has accepted the fact that he is a repugnant subhuman with no self-respect.
>>
He was just playing the bad cop when he saw that the good cop didn't work with Edmure
>>
>>70854376
>>70854393
I think he was bluffing. He simply acted like the Jaime everyone knows and it worked. He took the castle without bloodshed and without wasting time.
>>
>>70854127
It makes sense because Show Cersei isn't even that bad a person
>>
>>70854486
Easily one of the most despicable characters on the show.
>>
>>70854459
Yeah, I doubt he would have catapulted a baby (or is it 'child' now? Time makes no sense in the show) but he's still a cuck for Cersei.

>>70854486
But then again here's a good point. Really aside from fucking Lancel Cersei hasn't really done too much unforgivably awful shit. Really Jaime's probably worse off because they made him kill his old squire for no reason.
>>
>>70854516
Name one bad thing she's done since SHAAAAME
>>
>>70852632
Books Jaime vs Show Jaime

NOW SOMEONE POST IT
>>
>>70854516
except for
>every female in dorne
>the night king
>jon snow
>sansa
>daenerys
>the slavers
>the dothrakis
>first theon
>the high sparrow
>first jaime
>>
>>70854536
She is a terrible person who deserves to die, just like Jaime, for their actions in earlier seasons. Him losing a hand, and her being shamed doesn't change it.
>>
>>70854547
Disagree on most of those, and I'm not going to address populations. I agree that two are worse/equally terrible. Didn't mention Littlefinger or Ramsay who are also awful human beans.
>>
>>70852632
You all dense af?
It was a play. Jesus christ, lads.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.