[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kevin hart
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 214x317) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 214x317
Kevin hart and all his movies suck eternal ass and generate hiv. His latest ass fuckery with the rock is destined for shit. Why do people keep watching and supporting niggas like these? Fuc
>>
>>70851616
It's a black male thing.
>>
his fake reality show had some funny parts
>>
>>70851616
Kevin hart is the absolute cancer of the movie industry. When all of a movie's budget goes into marketing it can only end in disaster and people getting fucked in the ass over a shitty movie.
>>
I find him funny.
>>
>>70851616
He's a phenomenal comedian with a hard-hitting, clever American style.

>Everybody assumes because you went through a divorce you went through a fucked-up period of life, you're enemies, you hate each other. It's not true. She's happy. She's moved on. I'm happy. I've moved on. (I'm happier than she is, though).

That's wet, tight, American-style comedy.
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 630x623) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 630x623
>>70851728
UR TASTE IN COMEDY IS ASS. GO KILL URSELF NAO
>>
>>70851710
Loud and obnoxious isn't that much of a comedic trait
>>
>>70851616
I'd much rather watch an Adam Sandler movie desu
>>
>>70851759
>There was a point in time when we were in Disneyland where I lost my daughter. But I knew eventually I would run into her again, so I took that time to get on rides she couldn't get on. When I saw her she was crying. I was like, 'It's not your birthday. Today's not about you.'

That's hard, thick American-style comedy. I understand it may not be for everyone, but you have to respect his hilarity.
>>
>>70851616
Because he's funny outside of his movies.
>>
>>70851616
He's really funny.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.