[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /tv/ think of X-men First Class? i like how the negro
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: xmen_first_class.jpg (130 KB, 500x707) Image search: [Google]
xmen_first_class.jpg
130 KB, 500x707
What does /tv/ think of X-men First Class?

i like how the negro dies first and betty drapers thighs
>>
>>70849489
The effects budget is limited and it shows, awful sets, costume design, cheap looking in general. Young adult actors are barely passable in their roles and the plot is really quite half baked.

Fassbender and McAvoy are the best part of the movie but even they couldn't save it. C+.
>>
>xavier and magneto are friends for like two weeks
>the retarded way xavier is crippled

That said, Kevin Bacon was probably my favorite villain out of any X-Movies
>>
>>70849489
It's fucking gay and I like it.
>>
>>70849706
>I don't remember any particular scenes which stand out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XY2eW2cXcNg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4z09qIekuFg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HROuYFRJepQ
>>
First class was much better than the sequels after it
>>
>>70849949
THIS

AND THE HOVERING SR71 LEVITATING A NUCLEAR SUBMARINE OUT OF THE WATER WAS WORTH THE WHOLE MOVIE
>>
>>70849932
Not him. I totally forgot those scenes existed. You didn't make a good point. The only one i remember is Wolverine saying fuck off when approached.
>>
Why are Xavier and magneto friends in the first place?

The whole thing is just some gay slash fiction. Fucking Singer.
>>
>>70849932
Meh you're probably arguing against a stoner degenerate that has no memory of what they even ate that morning.
>>
>>70850066

You're using "I" language.

>I didn't this

You're irrelevant. I'm irrelevant. The scenes are memorable because the majority of people that matter can recollect them. Just because some random idiot(s) (you and him) didn't remember anything doesn't mean no one does. The language you're using to make your own point actually disagrees with you by itself.
>>
>>70849489
fucking spoilers youfcjking asshole
>>
>>70850263

>spoiler tagged
>hurr asshole

>>70849489

Pretty sure lots of other people die before Darwin does
>>
>>70850338
He's the first 'main' guy iirc. And it comes right after Shaw mentions "slavery" and there's like a 5s cut or his face
>>
>>70850374

>He's the first 'main' guy iirc.

Sounds like serious reaching but whatever.
>>
>>70850066
How can you be so retarded? I remember this shit and I haven't seen the movie since the year it came out, and I legitimately consider myself to have a garbage memory.

Thanks for making me feel better about it though, was literally just thinking about how I should just give up on media because of it before I read your post
>>
>>70850374
it wasn't even 2 seconds
>>
>>70849540
kill yourself
>>
>>70850066
go fuck yourselves
>>
>>70849489
Post thighs please. I need them. For scientific reasons.
>>
>>70849540
This.
It's obvious they didn't have too much faith in this movie.
>>
professor not bald or paralyzed. mystique for no reason. twink beast. twink banshee. shit casting in general. fassbender was cool i guess.

overall, its not even as good as x-men 1.
>>
>>70854205
>professor not bald or paralyzed.

He used to have hair when he was younger and wasn't always a paraplegic.

Shitty complaint.
>>
File: adapt.jpg (642 KB, 1920x816) Image search: [Google]
adapt.jpg
642 KB, 1920x816
>adapt to this, nigger

How did they managed to get away with this?
>>
>>70850185
>Why are Xavier and magneto friends in the first place?
>The whole thing is just some gay slash fiction. Fucking Singer.

They were always originally close friends in the comics you dumb cuck.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.