[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Homeless thief lies about his identity and uses magic coercion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 620x349
>Homeless thief lies about his identity and uses magic coercion to manipulate a teenage girl into marrying him

Why was this movie allowed? It's """hero""" essentially commits child-friendly date rape.
>>
>>70842705
Jasmine didn't actually like Prince Ali.
>>
>>70842757

She just wanted him for the Geni
>>
>disney cartoon for children made decades ago is too complicated for op
>>
File: Make way for prince OP.jpg (79 KB, 746x569) Image search: [Google]
Make way for prince OP.jpg
79 KB, 746x569
>>
File: Jaffar.jpg (12 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Jaffar.jpg
12 KB, 320x240
>>70842705
Exactly the real hero is Jaffar.
>Tries to stop Princess Jasmine marrying a street Urchin.
>Tries to advise the sultan
>Tries to make Agrabar great again
>>
Dude gets a magic carpet and a genie, he get can now de flower all the princesses he wants
>>
>>70842705
Wasn't Aladdin the same age as Jasmine? Did they even say how old they were in the movie? I can't remember.
>>
>>70842977
Bahah yeah also flashback his voice was amazing and distinctive was he voiced by Tim Curry? Looked it up turns out it was Johnathon freeman meh
>>
There's a stage play about this exact subject. Twisted, I think? Basically Jafar as the good guy, Aladdin as a charlatan thief douchebag, and Jasmine as a painfully naive and spoiled teenager.
>>
>>70842705
Every male/female sexual relationship is rape since this is a patriarchy. Rape boils down to coercion and power over someone automatically equals coercion. Ipso facto, if you are male who has had sex with any female you raped her.
>>
>>70844226

Finally someone who gets it.
>>
>>70842705
All dating and courting consists of dressing up and peacocking as much as possible to convince someone better than you to love you before they realize you are human garbage.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.