[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he gonna be ok /tv/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 616x920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 616x920
Is he gonna be ok /tv/
>>
>>70840333

he got a terminal diagnosis and the kind of terminal where your brain is shrinking to death and causes untold agony. So he decided to hang myself until dead from a door knob rather than face that.
>>
I wonder if he is a skeleton or mummified yet
>>
>>70840394

A gunshot would have been faster, as Richard Farnsworth did with his terminal cancer.

Why he did it in that way, which included minutes of agony?
>>
>>70840423

Someone should dig up the bones just to be sure
>>
>>70840487

He was cremated unfortunately, no collecting is possible
>>
>>70840455
All ways to die are painful. Getting shot through the head is different, but it's still quite agonizing until the end.

Trust me, you will not only feel it for a few minutes before your brain kicks it, but you'll hear the loud as fuck gun shot that will basically rape your ear drum and break it like a Hyman on the first date.

The absolute best way to kill yourself is to shoot yourself in the heart.
>>
>>70840615

Actually they say the fastest is getting railed over by a train at fast speed.
>>
>>70840423
probably alot of body hair still in that casket
>>
>>70840333

Looks like he skipped straight to the day of the rope, eh EH?
>>
>>70840615
>I know what being fatally shot in the head from point blank range feels like
So I assume you're retarded?
>>
>>70840615

What if you jump from a tall building and hit the ground face first?
>>
>>70840615
They say broomstick rape is one of the worst ways to go
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 480x360
>>70840333
He's back in the pit with the white devils
>>
>>70840423
He reverted back to babby form, LRN2MORK pleb
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.