[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anthony Cumia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: anthony-slide-5-580x244.jpg (40 KB, 580x244) Image search: [Google]
anthony-slide-5-580x244.jpg
40 KB, 580x244
>have all of NYC comedy scene's sympathy when he got fired from Sirius
>Joe DeRosa even got run out of town and had to move to L.A. just because he said Sirius had a good reason to get rid of Cumia after his "nigger" tirade on Twitter
>two years later
>every NY comic makes fun of Cumia
>he's a fucking joke

What happened?
>>
>>70839466
>What happened?
he flew too close to the sun
>>
He's a degenerate piece of shit who thinks he's white. It's like a reverse wigger, where he tries to be as right-wing as possible.
>>
arent comics supposed to make fun out of eachother?

as far as his show goes it's meh at worst, but I like couple other shows on his network
>>
>>70839466
he's an acne scarred loser who holds resentment over the fact he sucked for the first 30 something years of his life until he got on radio.

lolracism
lolliteralwomenbashing
lolrepublican
>>
>>70839821
Wouldn't actual Republicans think of him as sub-white undesirable that doesn't even bring cultural cache of having an actual black in their club?
>>
i still like him
>>
repressed desire to suck his daddys cock has made him lose his mind
>>
>>70839466
Didn't Opie basically guide the show? It seemed like he greatly influence the topic that him and Anthony would talk about
Anthony is more funny/interesting when he isn't just talking about politics like he does on TAC show, on the O&A show he also had Jimmy and others to pass the ball of discussion around with.
>>
>>70839711

dassabesso. just chillin. fuckin.
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 442x332) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 442x332
>>70840141
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.