[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you still watching Rogue One? Any hype I might've had
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: R1.jpg (457 KB, 1906x1610) Image search: [Google]
R1.jpg
457 KB, 1906x1610
Are you still watching Rogue One?

Any hype I might've had has been completely deflated by the news of reshoots.

They're basically refilming the whole fucking movie.

Whatever we're getting, good or bad, won't be the director's vision.
>>
File: TPM.jpg (34 KB, 500x747) Image search: [Google]
TPM.jpg
34 KB, 500x747
Here's the last time we ever got one man's singular vision in a Star Wars movie.
>>
>>70838170
And it was trash. That's why everybody fears giving a director total control nowadays.
>>
>>70838042
I watched everything when I still worked at a cinema because I could go for free
I think I will pay for maybe 2 movies a year now. This year and next year a shit

No, I will not watch Rogue One
>>
>Gareth Edwards

zero hype since day 1

lol they signed the contract before godzilla even released
how retarded can disney be
>>
File: Lone Ranger.jpg (82 KB, 560x415) Image search: [Google]
Lone Ranger.jpg
82 KB, 560x415
>>70838218

That's not it. TPM broke tons of records (and were essentially independent films). They're worried even a proven hitmaker like Gore Verbinski is going to make another Lone Ranger.
>>
File: Salad.gif (3 MB, 245x300) Image search: [Google]
Salad.gif
3 MB, 245x300
>>70838042
>Le reshoots mean the movie is garbage meme
Literally every big budget blockbuster goes through reshoots. When did this become a thing people worried about?
>>
>>70838418
It's 40% of the movie though
>>
I just hope they remove the spic, I think he was a main character so hopefully they fix that on time.
>>
we live in a shit age where people have too much access to information and get totally ass blasted about reshoots and other behind the scenes stuff

why not just watch and see if you like it, then you can make a typical "what went wrong?" thread after and nit pick
>>
>>70838418
Those look like good salad tossing implements, hot damn
>>
isn't it the ultimate irony that sperglords will be so obsessed with a property that they dig up all the info they can like script leaks, reshoots, casting info, behind the scenes dirt, that they ultimately psych themselves out of enjoying the property in the first place?
>>
>>70838609
no
>>
>>70838418

I don't think you get it.

It's cool to hate Disney around here.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-05-15-22h53m04s563.png (471 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-05-15-22h53m04s563.png
471 KB, 720x540
If you're watching anything hollywood shits out these days for any other reason than to shitpost about it here then you're a shit eating little bitch boy goy.

Film as an artform is past it's peak.
>>
>>70838042
sure but i'm not expecting it to be good
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.