[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is easily the best heist movie ever made.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
This is easily the best heist movie ever made.
>>
>>70837386
They barely even show the heist

Great move on Quentin's part but I Wouldn't call it a heist movie
>>
except there it's not about the heist
>>
>>70837459
>>70837467
It's a deconstruction. Like those fancy plates of food where you have to assemble your sandwich.
>>
>>70837386
>I'll take things Reddit says for $100 Alex
>>
>>70837386
I'd wager Heat is the definitive heist movie in all honesty.
Has all the ingredients of a great movie, and features one of the greatest heists (the opening) and one of the greatest shoot-outs (the street sequence).
>>
>>70837568
and Val Kilmer is cute
>>
>>70837520
Shut the fuck up.

>>70837509
Problem with Deconstructions is that no one's thought about how to put it back together again. Slashers, Westerns, Magical Girl Anime, the entirety of the art world, all deconstructed to hell.
>>
Has anyone tried watching it in chronologically? What are some movies that have a random order?
>>
>>70837604
Pulp Fiction is the most obvious one. Irreversible is in reverse order if that counts.
>>
>>70837568
>Heat is the definitive heist movie
Agreed
>>
>>70837568
>de niro meets a girl
>is instantly stricken with her
>this ruins the movie
If they had made it 2 hours 15 minutes instead of 3 hours, it'd be so much better. Just cut the bitch plot line. I'm glad he made the right choice in the end at least but I never want to rewatch it because it's so long
>>
>>70837664
WHEN I SEE AN ANON, WITH A GREAT TASTE, SOMETHING COMES OUT OF ME

>>70837692
yeah that's definitely the weakest aspect to the film, although it does culminate in the scene in the end when De Niro runs from Pacino instead of getting in the car with her, which I felt really amplified the tension
moving away from negativity, the highlights of the film include Pacino's dialogue and the rest of De Niro's stuff (which is like 80% of the film to be fair). I'm not so huge on Kilmer, but his stuff is watchable and his arc has a good conclusion
>>
File: helloReddit.jpg (762 KB, 1958x2937) Image search: [Google]
helloReddit.jpg
762 KB, 1958x2937
>>70837596
>>
>>70837520
Of all the categories, and you pick Reddit? Are you some kind of meme master? When does the bacon narwhal?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.