[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: civilwar.jpg (98 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
civilwar.jpg
98 KB, 640x960
what went wrong?
>>
>>70836795
They ruined what could have been a good capeshit trilogy by putting RDJ.
Now, delete this thread and go back to /co/.
>>
>>70836795
Nothing.
Best Avengers movie.
>>
>>70836795
The MCU took a turn for the worse years ago.
>>
I suppose the talky talky scenes could have been a little better. That was one thing Whedon excelled at. His action scenes weren't great but both avengers movies are so dialogue heavy, I'm just as invested in them as the Russo's kick ass fight scenes.
>>
>>70838264
Adding to this, I'm still excited for Marcus and McFeely taking over for Infinity War because they have a stronger grasp on the characters overall.
>>
>it was basically Avengers 3. Most people wanted another more character driven/political film like Winter Soldier
>all the accords build up was basically thrown away half way into the film to focus on Bucky (did Cap even read the accords? Did Tony? We don't even know what they really consisted of)
>fight scene in the airport was more of a joke than anything. No serious tension at all.
>they brought in Spider-Man just because
>they brought in Ant-Man just because (I wonder if Cap found Spider-Man first, would have joined him instead of Tony? Same with Ant-Man)
>Tony gets all pissed at Bucky even though Bucky was completely fucking brainwashed by a trillion dollar global terrorist organization ("he kill muh mom")
>no Nick Fury for some reason
>villains master plan was to break up the Avengers into 2 groups (this plan took a whole year to execute, what a waste of a year)
>Tony and Cap were kinda buddies at the end anyway
>>
>>70838527
No capeshit fight will ever have tension.
Good guys will always win.
>>
>>70838345
>I'm still excited for Marcus and McFeely taking over for Infinity War because they have a stronger grasp on the characters overall.
This, they know their shit, just give them better directors.
>>
>>70838641
No, just hire someone to help with fight scenes, make them more fluid, and less cuts, that's all.
>>
>>70836795
we live in an age where movies are praised for doing everything "right" and "safe" instead of thinking outside of the box
>>
File: kino.jpg (150 KB, 3200x1180) Image search: [Google]
kino.jpg
150 KB, 3200x1180
>>70838641
Russo bros are secret kinographers
>>
>>70839031
I like how people pretend blockbusters are a new thing or that they once were something thoughtful or deep instead of just movies to watch while you chew on some popcorn.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.