[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RIP Michael Moore
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Michael_Moore_2011_Shankbone_4.jpg (1 MB, 1187x1550) Image search: [Google]
Michael_Moore_2011_Shankbone_4.jpg
1 MB, 1187x1550
RIP (1954 - 2016)

>An investigation is underway after a Mobile Police officer shot and killed Michael Moore during a traffic stop off Stanton Road, near USA Medical Center. Moore was shot several times in a driveway on Wagner Street in Toulminville.

>Investigators say just before 6:30 p.m., an officer saw a vehicle, with driver Michael Moore and two passengers, commit a traffic violation in the area of Stanton Road at Wagner Street. We're told Moore cut off another car. When stopped, Moore did not have a driver's license, so the officer asked him to step out of the vehicle. Police say once out of the vehicle, there was a confrontation and the officer noticed Moore had a handgun in his waistband.

>Police say, "The officer drew his duty weapon and fired striking Moore four times." Officers later recovered a semi-automatic 40 caliber Smith and Wesson.
>>
Great.
Now I won't be able to kill him myself over his last documentary.
>>
nice fanfic
>>
>>70836251
http://www.fox10tv.com/story/32213724/mpd-identifies-man-shot-and-killed-by-officer-during-traffic-stop
>>
>Not a "40mm automatic Glock & Wesson assault pistol"
Confirmed fake
>>
>>70836287
>Dindu is breaking law and confronts officer with a handgun
>"Wah why did they have to shoot him dey rassis!"
Never change
>>
>>70836384
This. It always seems to play out like that. When will they learn?

http://youtu.be/yJU3GhyF4e4
(11:40 for the good bits)
dindu nuffin.
>>
>>70836703
They've been conditioned to think that every time a black man is shot by the police it's racism, never mind the fact that almost every single time it's because he's a dumb fuck trying to be gangster with a gun or something.
And the retarded liberal media encourages it
>Currently trying to become a cop
I hope I'd never have to shoot anybody, but if I had to I'd hope they weren't black. BLM faggots will try to ruin your life no matter what
>>
>>70836703

It really is mind blowing, my best guess is they are just taught at young ages to hate cops, so cops dont trust them. Vicious circle.
>>
>>70836703
>000MPH
ooomph indeed
>>
>>70836703

How stupid do you have to be? Even if the cop was dirty, WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU SPEED AWAY ON A STRAIGHT ROAD YOU IDIOT. Best case you don't get fucking killed.
>>
>>70836153
Fake and gay unfortunately.
>>
i like michael moore, but now i'm disappointed. what a badass way to go out.
>>
>>70836834
Rap, gangsta "culture" teaches them to hate po-leese and how to be posturing shitheads but doesn't tell them anything about what happens next, i.e. tasers, pepper spray, being shot for being an uncooperative threat
>>
File: michaelmooreteamamerica.jpg (55 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
michaelmooreteamamerica.jpg
55 KB, 1280x720
>>70836153
we can only wish
>>
>>70836703
This is fucking ridiculous. The amount of patience the officer demonstrated is staggering.
>>
>>70836703
>Entirely their fault
>He gets fired
America is truly fucked
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.