[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Times where you had to shut a movie off because it jumped the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: gomex.jpg (71 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
gomex.jpg
71 KB, 1280x720
Times where you had to shut a movie off because it jumped the shark.

For me it was pic related when pop singer Selena Gomez started teaching the audience advanced Micro-Economics
>>
>watching Selena Gomez movies
>Caring that an actor isn't actually the character they're portraying
>>
>>70835777

>the big short
>a selena gomez movie
>>
>>70835711

The Big Short is the ultimate example of a movie thinking it's audience are retarded and deciding to spoon feed information to them.

>le americans won't want to listen to economics unless we have margot robbie explain it to them while naked in a bathtub
>>
File: distant sound of sniffing.jpg (58 KB, 411x425) Image search: [Google]
distant sound of sniffing.jpg
58 KB, 411x425
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcJmzEawWi0

>dude immigrants lmao even though it's not even related to anything
>>
>>70835711
>Movie
>Jump The Shark
>>
>>70836154
Racist.
>>
>>70836032
Honestly, that sounds like the only way not to make learning economics boring. I might have actually stayed awake in class if my teachers were hot naked chicks.
>>
>>70836032
The movie was meta as fuck though
>>
>>70836154
>stupid shitskins taking out mortgages they can't afford when they barely speak a word of english isn't related to anything

Did you even watch the fucking movie? Because it's clear you lack an understanding of the housing bubble
>>
>>70836032
I actually agree. I liked the acting, but while I was watching the movie it made me feel like they assumed I was retarded. Nothing that they explained was super hard to understand. They acted like bankers taking mortgage loans and bunching them together to make money off trading the bundles of bad loans was quantum physics. I honestly could have learned everything they "taught" you in that entire movie in a Yahoo article.
>>
>>70836643
My favorite econ teacher ever taught us everything in beer and drugs. It was like the chess scene from The Wire only instead of baboons it was rich white teenagers at a private school.
>>
Hate on it all you want op. The alternative is trash like the Wolf of wall street. The big short decided it needed some tits.n ass to compete on the big screen. They probably weren't wrong, it's worked out great for game of thrones
>>
>>70836773
a minority of them were brown
>>
>>70836032

well, you are retarded, so they were correct in assuming so

i'm not even going to correct your grammar, you don't deserve to know what you did wrong

just kill yourself instead
>>
>>70835711
if i would have had to shut it down, it would have been when a masterchief is doing a fishsoup
because a fishsoup has nothing to do with the garbage banksters are making
>>
>>70836991
The brown ones are the ones that can't assimilate and bring crime
>>
>>70837006
>masterchief
back to /v/
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.