[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Mountain takes care of member of the Faith Militant Game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: mountain.jpg (426 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
mountain.jpg
426 KB, 1920x1080
The Mountain brings some violence to members of the Faith.

https://youtu.be/G9tpcgn485E
>>
Great shot composition, for the minimal expenses. And why the fuck do these retards just huddle into a corner? Like "Fuck it, guy, it's your problem and yours alone. We just work with you'
>>
>>70834526
This was such a letdown. 8 eps waiting for this and he kills 1 dude. Its not even Lancel ffs.

Not to mention that he let that spiked mace fully penetrate his armour, confirming his non-bleeding inhummanity for all the witnesses he left alive and all the people who saw him in the throne room in the next scene.

>I choose violence. Just a little bit, though.
>>
>>70834526

>do you feel in charge
>>
>>70834710
Literally GOT. Like when Sandor was butchering those jerkoffs in the woods, they were just standing there like Darth Maul, waiting to be slaughtered like pigs. DUDE FANTASY LMAO
>>
He better do something before they all blow up or it's just another fucking waste
>>
>>70835856
It's a complete waste of both the character and the fact that they made a big song and dance about hiring the strongest guy on earth to play the part. I mean cmon HBO how tight is the budget
>>
>>70838166
10 million an episode.
>>
>>70839246
Ugh I wonder how much was spent cgi ing lena hedleys face onto the body of a good looking woman
>>
>>70835959
TELL ME WHY DOES HE WEAR THE HELMET
>>
>>70840591
Because budget
>>
>>70835856
Pretty fucking pathetic armor the kingsgaurd are getting these days. Punched throught that shit like a tin can.
>>
>>70837195
first guy was ambushed, the kid froze in fear, and then the other two tried to attack him.

maybe a rewatch is in order yah daft cunt

shit episode though
>>
>>70834526

So is the mountain now frankenstein knight after the oberyn fight?
>>
File: 1452006932461.jpg (25 KB, 433x380) Image search: [Google]
1452006932461.jpg
25 KB, 433x380
>>70841589
Yes. Have you not watched the show?
>>
Its really sad when one of the few consistently good parts to this season is an undead Frankenstein's Monster whose sole purpose in life is to smash in peoples heads
>>
>>70842015
Sounds pretty good to me
>>
>>70834526
He should have killed all of them
>>
>>70834526
Let's just hope he can hold the door hold the door hold the door
>>
>>70842098
Mindcontrol Hodor vs Zombie Clegane

Who wins?
>>
>>70841589
No that's Loris's head on the hounds after he drank from the faceless men's pool to cure his homosexuality And became a red priest
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.