[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
James Bond vs Indiana Jones
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: indiana-bond1.jpg (42 KB, 475x309) Image search: [Google]
indiana-bond1.jpg
42 KB, 475x309
Who's the better character?
>>
>>70834422
Bond
>>
Jack Burton
>>
They are both fictional characters and neither of them are directors
>>
>>70834422

Bond is better trained with more resources, but Jones isn't a slouch either.

Damn shame they couldn't team up.
>>
Anons I want to get into Bond. What's the best place to start? Can I jump straight to Connery?
>>
>>70834422
The Connery and Dalton Bonds are better than Indiana, the rest not so much
>>
>>70834537

Watch them all in chronological order.
>>
>>70834537
Just watch them in release order
>>
>>70834537
Do you like 50's/60's cinema? Have you seen North by Northwest?
>>
File: georgemcfly[1].jpg (24 KB, 640x357) Image search: [Google]
georgemcfly[1].jpg
24 KB, 640x357
George McFly
>>
>>70834422
Jones

He's not as Mary Sue as Bond is.
>>
Bond has more depth than Jones, his sexuality is fuelled by an acceptance that he could die literally any second with little to no self-worth, and he devotes his life to bring a hired killing machine for the British government. His humanity is suppressed because it's a compromise, the only woman he could maintain a relationship with was gunned down in cold blood. He literally has no other choice but to not give a fuck about anyone. He's everything a man could want; sex, money, adventure, the ability to kill anyone with virtually zero consequence, and the thrill of knowing that you have to make the most of life because more often than not you are inches from death

Jones wants to donate artefacts to the museum, save Indian children and cuck Hitler by pounding Eva Braun's schnitzel
>>
>>70834537
Connery was the first so I don't know what jumping your talking about.
Watch in release order as always.
>>
File: bond girls laughing.jpg (49 KB, 565x430) Image search: [Google]
bond girls laughing.jpg
49 KB, 565x430
>>70835219

>craig
>bond
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-06-07-19h35m17s549.jpg (138 KB, 1280x546) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-06-07-19h35m17s549.jpg
138 KB, 1280x546
>>70834422
they look tired
both of them
>>
>>70837278
Stand down!
>>
I'M LOST
I'M A GHOST
DISPOSSESSED
TAKEN HOST
MY HUNGER BURNS
A BULLET HOLE
SPECTRE OF
MY MORTAL SOUL
>>
>>70834422
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iy7xDGi5lp4

YOU DECIDE!!!
>>
Jones. I love archaeology.

Plus Harrison Ford wasn't wearing a wig.
>>
>>70838885
Wasn't that bad desu
>>
>>70838885
>you're like all the sex I've ever had unprotected *wink* YEAAAAH
I'm loving the production value on their recent videos.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.