[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Donald Glover is in talks to join the cast of Spider-Man: Homecoming.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: 345845.jpg (45 KB, 768x433) Image search: [Google]
345845.jpg
45 KB, 768x433
Who will he play bros? Aunt Mays new bf?

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/donald-glover-joins-spider-man-902514
>>
>>70830632

Nobody said Peter was really a flamboyant, prissy, white man.
>>
>headline doesn't match the actual new story

OH BOY
>>
Small role as a teacher HS or professor at Oscorp. If they're stickin to this SJW casting maybe the new Harry Osborne
>>
>>70830632
If I had to guess he's probably going to play A younger version of Robbie, one of the editor at the Daily Bugle.
>>
>>70830632
it'll literally be #background science man who gets 99% of his lines cut one scene character.
>>
>Hey Donald, remember all that talk way back when we were considering you for the spiderman role? Well We want you to be in the upcoming spiderman homecoming movie! What? Oh no no no, not as spiderman. No. People still prefer him white. ANyways we were thinking you would be perfect to play the role of a street-wise jive-talking principal for the High-school.
>>
The real Spider-Man obviously.
>>
Electro
>>
lets be real he would make an awsome spider man, peter parker or miles morles i dont give a fuck about that nerd shit. He has the comedic chops, the goofy charisma, and he doesn't look like a hemopheliac like the kid they cast.
>>
>>70830849
>sjw casting
>cast a white kid for Ganke
>>
>>70830632
Absolutely yes he will.
>>
Post yfw he's the new Eddie Brock and they are setting up venom solo movie
>>
The Venom suit
>>
>>70830632
Miles.
>>
>>70830632
he's gonna play the nigga that shot uncle ben
>>
>>70831614
He's way too old
>>
What the fuck is Spiderman homecoming
>>
>>70830632
Young Electro obviously
>>
Probably uncle Ben and aunt mays bull.
>>
>>70833666
Capeshit #98887544

Don't waste your time
>>
Older miles, miles is older than peter
>>
What is it with the Community cameos in the Marvel cinematic universe?Fist abedd in the Winter Soldier,then the Dean in Civil war and now this?I WANT MY MOVIE,I ALREADY HAD SIX SEASONS,FUCK THESE POINTLESS CAMEOS
>>
>Gambino is an actor now.

It hurts.
>>
>>70834677
He was an actor before he was a rapper...
fucking millennials
>>
File: Alison_Brie_Captain_America.jpg (182 KB, 900x1349) Image search: [Google]
Alison_Brie_Captain_America.jpg
182 KB, 900x1349
>>70834659
If that movie ever comes out, I will shoot up the theatre on principal.

Then when the police asked me why I did it, I'll say

pop pop
>>
>>70834801
I mean that he is only an actor. No more Gambino.
>>
He's gonna be playing a nigger, obviously.
>>
File: 1465876978603.jpg (35 KB, 400x266) Image search: [Google]
1465876978603.jpg
35 KB, 400x266
>>70830632
>Yfw you realize he's either going to be Peter's black gay love interest, or they will set him up to be black Spiderman in a few years

With Jews, you lose.
>>
>>70834877
Wow could've sworn I thought he was coming another album this year, just googled it apparently not.
That sucks
>>
>>70833666
MCU spiderman standalone movie
>>
>>70834983
He's still making music. Also his tv show will have a soundtrack with new music on it
>>
>>70830632
JJJ
>>
>>70833658

This. Derrick Comedy era Glover would be fine, now he's too old
>>
>>70836000
trips confirm
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.