[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Movies that Americans are too stupid to understand.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: Warcraft_Teaser_Poster.jpg (392 KB, 600x960) Image search: [Google]
Warcraft_Teaser_Poster.jpg
392 KB, 600x960
ITT: Movies that Americans are too stupid to understand.
>>
they dont like it, thats all

for me, i just dont get No country for old man

it must an American thing
>>
More like "movies chinks are too stupid to pay for"
>>
MoS and BvS
>>
>>70829121
I think you need to rephrase that one my friend. The chinks literally payed for the movie.
>>
it's good for them that the chinks litterally saved the movie from bombing.Can you imagine if this movie was banned in china like deadpool.Would have been the biggest flop and failure in decades.
>>
What is there to understand exactly?
>>
>>70829362
Nothing
Everything
>>
>>70829362
Allegory for the Israel Palestine conflict
>>
>>70829362
Allgory for the European migrant crisis and the conflict between liberal and conservative immigration policies.
>>
>>70829121
>Americans
>>
I'm russian and can understand them. This movie is shit.
>>
>>70829777
ur mom is shit xD
>>
>>70829811

hayaas reddit
>>
>>70829811
You have to go back
>>
>>70829529
>>70829564

so .. issues America doesnt give a flying fuck about then
>>
>>70829019
It's true that I've seen some absolutely retarded posts about it on here, but I think that's more /tv/ being /tv/ than the US necessarily. After all, for all we know, those posters could've been from the UK
>>
>>70829223
consider it rephrased
>>
its just painfully bad. it makes the Hobbit look good.

the only thing I dont understand about it is "how the fuck did this pass quality assurance?"
>>
File: oh man.jpg (8 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
oh man.jpg
8 KB, 100x100
>>70829121
JUST
>>
American critics don't like it because Legendary got bought by the Chinese recently and Hollywood Jews don't want the chinks invading on their turf

Also a lot of young American viewers dont like Warcraft anymore because they feel like they are "over" it
>>
in all honestly it's not even close to as bad as the critics are making it out to be.

this is coming from a person who absolutely hates neo-blizzard

the movie as a whole WAS rushed, especially the ending. the movies ends within like 5 minutes of the final battle, but i'd be interested to see what's in the 40 minutes they cut out

it's not LOTR, but it's really not a bad film. 6.5/10
>>
File: the-dark-knight.jpg (188 KB, 980x1468) Image search: [Google]
the-dark-knight.jpg
188 KB, 980x1468
>>70829019
>>
The Orc arc was awesome. The Human arc was shit. Guldan/Duratan was great.
>>
>>70829069
>i just dont get No country for old man
>it must an American thing

No Country For Old Men was written by the most American of American writers, Tortilla YeCarthy. It's not American to not understand shit, just simply laziness.

In short NCFOM is a Catholic parable of the consequence of sin and selfishness.

Post YFW when you realize Chigurh isn't the villain...it's Llewellyn.
>>
So the same people who like BvS like this too? Contrarian baiters?
>>
>>70831288

My same exact thoughts with my same exact score.

It'll be interesting to see if we get a sequel, because I feel like they would be much better considering we have some based shit coming if we do get them like

>Uther the mutha fuckin Lightbringer
>Thrall going Orc-Moses
>Orgrim going hard and annihilating Gul'Dan
>Ner'Zhul (hopefully)
>Trolls joining the Horde
>Huge fucking battle and Blackrock Mountain.

Hopefully based chinks have saved this series for the future.
>>
the blizzcuck neckbeard meltdown feels like a cheap knockoff of the DCuck meltdown from a month ago
>>
>>70831526
>meltdown

Marvel trolls at it again I see.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.