[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>i bypassed the character development
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: compressor.jpg (46 KB, 324x236) Image search: [Google]
compressor.jpg
46 KB, 324x236
>i bypassed the character development
>>
I wish she would bypass my ability to live by ripping my throat out with her teeth, ya feel me dog?
>>
this went from gold to overplayed in like 1 day, and now weeks later its somehow funny again

use in moderation tho tbqh, don't bypass the creativity
>>
>>70825107
Have you ever tried to watch "The fuck awakens" a second time?

It's fucking unwatchable.
>>
I thought the scene where she showed her butthole to a group of younglings was a bit much
>>
>OI BRUV OI BOIPASSED DA FOOKIN COMPRESSA. RAVES TONITE INNIT?
>>
>>70825107

>op bypassed the autism filtre
>>
>>70825107
I would like to bypass her thong and dive my tongue into her anus, if you catch my drift.
>>
File: same.png (1 KB, 265x52) Image search: [Google]
same.png
1 KB, 265x52
>>70825535
>>
>>70825107
Daisy Ridley is a cutie but I can't help but imagine her having a roastie and a fishy smell down there.
>>
>>70825107
how forgettable was this movie mayn
>>
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 629x581) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 629x581
>>70825170
>tfw watched it on a really bad camrip
>thought Adam Driver sounded cool as fuck
>watched high quality rip
>he sounds shit as fuck
>>
File: audition.webm (3 MB, 662x494) Image search: [Google]
audition.webm
3 MB, 662x494
>>
She has virtually no tits
She has no curves
She has a disgusting outtie
She has a five head
She has a mouth like the queen alien
And she's a britbong

What is there to like about her exactly?
>>
>>70826032
>What is there to like about her exactly?
She has a mouth like the queen alien
>>
>>70825947
look at the top of her head
>>
File: sweat_guy_chinese_artoon.jpg (58 KB, 627x478) Image search: [Google]
sweat_guy_chinese_artoon.jpg
58 KB, 627x478
>>70825947
[new fetish acquired]
>>
>>70826137
>dropped faster than Chloe
But Chloe still has a boy body, why would homos drop her?

On the other hand Bellafags dropped her, but when she became a sex slutly slut, she gained tons of new non-pedo fans
>>
>>70826032
>She has a disgusting outtie
source this
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.