[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The reason why the Hobbit movies were such a clusterfuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: th.png (399 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
th.png
399 KB, 620x350
I actually feel kind of bad for Peter Jackson now after having seen this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20vA9U7J2qQ
>>
>>70825000
they were at least better than the mess that was the LOTR trilogy.
>>
File: 1442952250319.jpg (54 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1442952250319.jpg
54 KB, 625x626
>>70825227
>>
I don't pity him

Whole production was rushed because Jackson took too long settling with his former bosses and the actors said they wouldn't do it unless he was in the director's seat.

When it was finally over they needed a new movie and they needed it now. Frankly he brought this upon himself.
>>
>>70825000
I feel bad for myself because I'll never see del Toro's Hobbit.
>>
>>70825000
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-xCB35qOv8
>>
>>70825000
>movie so bad they have to make videos explaining why is sucks. like honestly. they gotta fucking go round to everyone and ask them why it sucks.
>>
>>70826608

kek
>>
>>70826589
why? he doesn't exactly have a good track record. he has one movie that his fans insist is great but based on the movies of his i have seen i'm not sure i believe them.
>>
>>70826589

Would you? He hasnt made a single great film except for Pan's Labyrinth. Most of them are downright bad.
>>
Movies weren't that bad. /lit/fags are just upset it didn't accuratley follow a mediocre children's book. Jackson did actually did a good job given the source material and studio requirements.
>>
>>70825000
Too many movies with too little material to scourge
>>
>>70825000
Who cares? He didn't have a gun aimed at his head. In the end they were his movies and they sucked.
>>
>>70825000
>art and media grads complaining about how hard their job is
>they want others to think it was hard so they stress and exaggerate
>based 90s film makers simply got on with the task and didnt complain
>millenals sell out their director and throw Pete under a bus, trash talk the inside workings of the crew
>90s workers protected Pete and pretend LoTR was perfectly planned, dont trash talk the inside workings
>>
>>70827287

LotR was in pre-production since the mid-90's, filming started in '99 and went on for almost two full years.

The Hobbit was a rushed mess after Del Toro left.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.