[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the show has gone full pleb-tier pro-feminism girl-flick
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: game-of-thrones-1349.jpg (1 MB, 1349x758) Image search: [Google]
game-of-thrones-1349.jpg
1 MB, 1349x758
Now that the show has gone full pleb-tier pro-feminism girl-flick mode, with defined plot-armors and a simple good-evil lore with plane characters going for simple intentions and ideals, what is going to replace it as the new "big" series?

What are you thoughts on the fact that literally every single man is shown as an evil sexually driven violent animals or a female-submissive honorable men and all the females as good, independent, plotting, intelligent man leaders? Literally, every single time.

Do you think there will be any tension left now that Arya Stark has proven that there is no limit to plot armor in the series anymore?
>>
HBO's Dune
>>
How many thread does your timetraveling dragon show needs?
>>
>>70824860
The next big HBO show
>>
>>70824884

all of them
>>
>>70824860
Reminder that Jon Snow was basically raped.
>>
>>70824884
>timetraveling

My biggest gripe honestly. I almost expect Arya to show up at the next battle with her wolf pack in tow already because lol what plot.
>>
>>70824916
By?
>>
>>70824884

>timetraveling dragon

What does this mean?
>>
why don't you take it easy summer fag? it's only a show.
>>
ITT: butthurt permvirgins
>>
>>70824954
Olly penetrated him without consent
>>
>>70826354
>>70826396
Well, how about I just knock you flat on you're asses you trolls, that sound any better to you? Just name the time and the place and I'll be there.
>>
>>70824860
Westworld
>>
GoT has redefined the HBO show formula, all those book adaption shows are going to suck because they're going to fail to get what GoT got right in the first season.
>>
File: 1461336834115.jpg (61 KB, 713x249) Image search: [Google]
1461336834115.jpg
61 KB, 713x249
>>70824884
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.