[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rob Zombie (probably not his real last name)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 345345345345.jpg (124 KB, 400x720) Image search: [Google]
345345345345.jpg
124 KB, 400x720
Why does Rob Zombie cast his wife in lead roles in everything?
>>
because he loves his wife and likes to spend time with her
>>
>>70824688
Maybe he likes his wife to have her own money so she doesnt spend all of his
>>
>>70824688
>probably not his real last name
define real, it's his legal name.
>>
>>70824688
ask Tim Burton
>>
Because he doesn't need to pay her and she's hot and doesn't mind getting naked.
>>
>>70824688
because he wants to
>>
>>70824688
>>probably not his real last name

Damn I think you're onto something
>>
>>70824688
>(probably not his real last name)

Really makes you think.
>>
It wouldn't be so bad if she was actually good (e.g., Burton and Bonham-Carter). But she's just fucking awful aside from the Baby character in Ho1000C. It astounds me how successful she is when she's so shit.
>>
>>70824782
>successful
Isn't she pretty much only in her husband's movies?
>>
Probably because she likes acting and has him by the balls because she's his wife.
>>
>>70824819
Which has a ravenous (albeit niche) audience.
>>
>>70824688
Most successful marriages revolve around listening to and doing things with your wife. You can also continue to be rich or handsome. Usually there's a combination of all four.
Please don't let the bitter virgins on here color your perspective on relationships. The "bitch better make me a sandwich" crew are usually single or dating very low status women. At least, the ones I know IRL.
>>
>>70824688
She was cute once. now she's just average pale, flat-assed burning man attendee.
>>
>>70825016
>low status women
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>70824688
Probably because nobody else want to play in his shitty movies.
>>
>>70825059
That people only like them for their cunts
>>
>>70824727
>>70824741

These. Do you like his movies? That's the question here. I've only watched house of 1000 corpses and the devil's rejects and she was good in both.
>>
>>70825208

She wasn't too bad in his Halloween movies, tho she didn't have as large a role.

Witches of Salem is a fucking trip tho, hooo boy.
>>
File: Young-Michael-Myers-.jpg (82 KB, 600x392) Image search: [Google]
Young-Michael-Myers-.jpg
82 KB, 600x392
>>70825281
There's nothing good about the Halloween remakes.
>>
>>70825321

I liked the first one. The second one wasn't great though.

But anything with Malcolm McDowell in it is ok in my book.
>>
>>70825059
Fat, ugly, broke, or some combo
>>
>>70824688
It's like saying 'LOOK AT MY MUSCLES', but Zombie has committed the ultimate sin by putting the pussy on a pedestal and screaming 'LOOK AT MY FUCKING SMOKEY HOT THOT' like a big bearded bitchboy.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.