[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any Decker fans here? Excited for Season 4? or is it 3.......
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: deckerUnclass_Header_000000.png (142 KB, 1448x389) Image search: [Google]
deckerUnclass_Header_000000.png
142 KB, 1448x389
Any Decker fans here?

Excited for Season 4? or is it 3....... or now that it's on TV is it technically season 1 of Decker: Unclassifies
>>
File: Gregg Axiom Tim.jpg (111 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
Gregg Axiom Tim.jpg
111 KB, 1080x1080
How can any other country compete?
>>
>>70824539
We can't. But we at least have an ideal to aspire to.
>>
File: decker.gif (880 KB, 420x236) Image search: [Google]
decker.gif
880 KB, 420x236
>>70824746
Well said
>>
Finally Decker is back to its roots after that terrible season 3 with Gregg at the helm.
>>
File: 1446391477870.png (900 KB, 2708x1865) Image search: [Google]
1446391477870.png
900 KB, 2708x1865
>>70824847
Reminder
>>
>>70824847

I wouldn't call it terrible. By all means it did not meet the standard established early on, but it was still better than most of whats to be found on the liberal owned television stations.

Personally I don' believe Gregg would have swerved that much away from the true spirit of the show, and doubt Dracula was real... I suspect that coming of the famous monsters was a ruse orchestrated by the Taliban and prahps members of the government with their foreign interests, to distract the Decker and co. And Jack and Kingston would have cracked that code pretty soon.
>>
Do you guys think we'll be seeing Abdul this season?

Or maybe even Lenoi Arnold?
There is a hint towards time travel in the trailer
>>
i gotta get eyes in the sky
>>
>>70825794
Both are confirmed.
>>
>>70826747
Holy Shit!

How do you know this?
Do you have an inside source?
>>
File: gregg.png (559 KB, 902x600) Image search: [Google]
gregg.png
559 KB, 902x600
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.