[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://vid.me/6R4V Remember yesterday when we had that thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: guldan.0[1].jpg (153 KB, 790x1251) Image search: [Google]
guldan.0[1].jpg
153 KB, 790x1251
https://vid.me/6R4V

Remember yesterday when we had that thread where the interview-cuck got so angry while talking to Duncan Jones that he got up and left the interview like a child?

He deleted the video and his twitter too apparently.

When will they learn?
>>
>>70823104
He still has money on his MickeyBucks account :^)
>>
Reminder that if you use "cuck" when 4chan users historically used "fag", then you've been successfully indoctrinated by the SJW agenda.
>>
>>70823220
wow... rely makes you think
>>
>>70823220
Shut the fuck up, fag-cuck
>>
>>70823104
>yesterday
It was today, mate.
>>
>>70823220
Reminder if you use either ''fag'' or ''cuck'' you are an unoriginal peasant
>>
>>70823104
the movie was garbage no matter how much you try. blizzdrones are mentally ill
>>
File: cuck.png (15 KB, 634x237) Image search: [Google]
cuck.png
15 KB, 634x237
>>70823220
>>
File: Warcraft Interviewer BTFO.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Warcraft Interviewer BTFO.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>
>>70823104
I remember a director not answering the questions and defending garbage movie and the other guy left cause he had enough of blizzdronning. Is this the same video?
>>
>>70826868
No, that's the one you made up in your mind. The real deal was this one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0f9fpwGsyg

Pay attention this time.
>>
File: GW07YPJ.jpg (361 KB, 610x833) Image search: [Google]
GW07YPJ.jpg
361 KB, 610x833
>>70826868
>still denying how Kino Warcraft is
>>
>>70826180
What about faggot?
>>
>>70823220
Cuck's just the new generic insult, like fag used to be, and retard before it.

By next year we'll have a new generic insult and nothing will have changed.

You retarded cuck faggot.
>>
>>70826912
>yeah cool, lovely, thank you very much
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.