[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Don't be a... TOMMY TEXTER What did they mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: tommy texter.jpg (74 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
tommy texter.jpg
74 KB, 1280x720
>Don't be a... TOMMY TEXTER

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>70822524
I frequently use my phone in the cinema because I need to keep in constant contact with friends and family.
I also take my iPad mini for any games I feel like playing during the film (because its a boring scene) and my iPad Pro for when Im in the mood to sketch a scene from the movie
>>
I think it means that you shouldn't play and text on your phone while in the cinema
Hope this helps! :)
>>
>>70822524
I'm not texting though. I play my 3DS.
>>
I usually take my Macbook in with me, with Garage Band loaded up. (If I feel the soundtrack is substandard I take it upon myself to fix it)
>>
>>70822524
I wouldn't be a tommy texter if the movie were good
>>
Why not texting terry?
>>
>>70822524
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
>>
>What did they mean by this?

What did he mean by this?
>>
File: 1235621739263.jpg (9 KB, 148x189) Image search: [Google]
1235621739263.jpg
9 KB, 148x189
Is it really so hard for people to turn their brightness down to minimum during the trailers? Then texting isn't a problem as you hardly notice it.

But no, some fucking thundercunt 2 rows down has to have max brightness and check facebook with it's white background and like pictures of that girl he missed his chance with in high school 4 years ago and will never see again.

FUCK YOU TOMMY TEXTER
>>
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 960x960
>sometimes need to write something down in the middle of a movie so I don't forget it
>looks like I'm a Tommy
>>
>dont be a fucking raping ricardo YOU FUCKING SPICS!

what did the theater owner mean by this?
>>
Dumb Canadaposter.
>>
JUST
>>
>don't be a jimmy jerker

what did they mean by this?
>>
>>70822767
>having an attention span so small you can't keep a thought for more than a few minutes
Anon, you are the Tommy.
>>
>>70822524
>No black people in theater
CURRENT YEAR!
>>
>>70822767
(You)
>>
>>70822590
I highly suggest you give suicide a serious consideration.
>>
>>70822590
6/10 bait shifted my jimmies
>>
My girlfriend text me an average of six times whenever I'm in the movie, I imagine she has a sixth sense that activates when I'm at work, class or a movie theater.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.