[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are the goyim waking up?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1465776101351.jpg (290 KB, 1862x1530) Image search: [Google]
1465776101351.jpg
290 KB, 1862x1530
Are the goyim waking up?
>>
thought the new call of duty looked alright 2bh. People still pay rack rate for the new FIFA every year and wank off to it
>>
I'm not familiar with the top ones. Why are they disliked so much?
>>
The snarky-millennial internet culture has taken over the previous tv addict/whatever goes culture, yes.

Times of eternal cynicism are ahead of us, while traditional media die.
>>
>>70822019
The call of duty dislikes come from EA bots. It's no surprise that Battlefield 1 is the most liked trailer ever too.

Ea is pathetic.

I mean just compare the amount of likes and dislikes to the Ghostbusters trailer and it's evident something's up.
>>
File: poopootin.jpg (18 KB, 175x189) Image search: [Google]
poopootin.jpg
18 KB, 175x189
>>70822019
Wow I can't believe those damn sexist misogynerds are also downvoting MacGyver and Christmas Story 2!
>>
>>70822019
No. It's manufactured drama.
>>
I dont get the hate for the CoD trailer
>>
>>70822186

I don't really play many video games these days, but I don't get the hate on that Call of Duty trailer.

It looks FAR more interesting than "generic military shooter" #123125151 that I assumed Call of Duty still was, what with space ship battles and all of that shit.

I wouldn't actually buy it, but it doesn't look blatantly bad or boring compared to the average shooter game.
>>
>>70822553
CoD fans want military shootan, but EA tries to keep the franchise fresh and new by making the new CoD more sci-fi with spess ships and whatnot.
>>
>>70822553
It's not so much the trailer itself, it's the fact the first trailer announced CoD 4:MW Remastered as a bonus for buying the new CoD. You can't get it anyway else.
>>
>>70822646
Activision
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.