[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup nerds I love horror movies, but I suck at watching them.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
Sup nerds

I love horror movies, but I suck at watching them. I went to see pic related with my fiance and her family and the parts where I knew there were gonna stuff popping out or whatever made me look away and shit.

How do I fix myself? I don't want to be a beta faggot any longer /tv/. Halp
>>
Also I thought this movie was an honest 7.5/10

Predictable, but a fun ride.

Notice me senpai
>>
Really? No advice? Should I just end it?
>>
>>70819031
Is this Marilyn Manson ?
>>
File: adf.jpg (14 KB, 502x417) Image search: [Google]
adf.jpg
14 KB, 502x417
>>70819438
>>
>>70819031
why as that nun so pale?
she should get out more
>>
>>70819031
Realise that it's only a picture that can't hurt you and stop emersing your self into the story
>>
>>70819031

Watch lots and lots of horror and become desensitized to spooky ghost
>>
>>70819438
glad i'm not the only one who thought it looked like him. especially at the end
>>
>>70819031
What movie is this? Looks spooky
>>
>>70819031
Don't watch 3/10 shit-ass horror films that rely on jump scares. Problem solved.
>>
>>70819031
Thought you were going to say you went to watch it with you fiance and her son.
>>
>>70819031
Is that the bad guy from Guardians of the Galaxy?
>>
>>70819031
I haven't been afraid of any scary movie since I was 10 and I watch them alone at night. I just said fuck it I would imagine you should start with scary movies that have unintentional humor in them like dead silence. Mocking scary movies while you watch them will probably help you. That or you could stop being a fucking faggot.
>>
>>70821143
>dead silence
I laughed so hard in the first 5 mins, I had to turn it off.
>>
File: 1420936971713.gif (2 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1420936971713.gif
2 MB, 400x300
>>70819031
>Sup nerds

Stopped reading there
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.