[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
when
>>
Plinket reviews don't work unless there's a film that's truly awful enough to be worthy of one, or in rare cases when a movie everyone expects to be completely awful turns out not being that bad.

So, Ghostbusters, probably.
>>
Never; the teaser was the actual review.
>>
>>70816385
He's said that there will never be a review of the classic trilogy because they're decent films, others have tried and failed to extract that type of humor from them.

Also.. he likes the new one. It's not going to happen unless they're desperate for money
>>
>>70816538
>>70818253
You know they already announced a TFA review right?
>>
59 minutes
>>
new botw this week
>>
>>70816538
>Plinket reviews don't work unless there's a film that's truly awful enough to be worthy of one
TFA fits the bill.
>>
>>70816385
Each time someone asks bout it, they push the release date to the next day
>>
FAT FAGGOT JANITOR DELETE THIS THREAD YOU FAGGOT TOOL

YOU DELETE THREADS ABOUT ACTUAL HOLLYWOOD ACTORS WHILE LEAVING UP FUCKING E CELEB YOUTUBE SPAM FUCK YOU NIGGER
>>
>>70818253

There's probably a ton of shit that bothers Mike about TFA now that he's not in his excited 4am daze. He liked Titanic as well and still nitpicked it to death.
>>
>>70816538
I don't think everyone expected Star Trek 09 to be completely awful.

Also, what about Titanic?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.