[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's a good film where nazis get BTFO? I already watched
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1465081583993.jpg (159 KB, 733x1000) Image search: [Google]
1465081583993.jpg
159 KB, 733x1000
What's a good film where nazis get BTFO?

I already watched pic related and Fury. Loved the scene where they run over a wounded German soldier with the tank.
>>
b8 thread folks
>>
>>70815963
SAVING. PRIVATE. RYAN.
>>
>>70815963
Adolf Hitler: The Greatest Story Never Told
>>
File: image.jpg (549 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
549 KB, 1000x1500
>>
>>70816025

It even has skinheads in it, so you can fantasize about killing different kinds of Nazis simultaneously for hyper-race-treason.
>>
>>70815963

That movie felt more like it was against Americans and Jews more than anything else.

The violence and dialogue was incredibly disturbing and made them look like homicidal maniacs. He made the scenes of German society look really nice as well. He also had Churchill saying "He wants to beat them at their own game?" when responding to a German making propaganda films.

He did show a lot of Nazis doing bad things, but nothing compared to what was done to them so I really felt sympathetic for the Germans being burned alive, tortured, and beat to death with a bat more than anything else. That woman shooting that guy with the kid who was just born right after he put his gun down was really sickening. Why did he have to show this guy talking about his wife and kids and how much he loves them if you are trying to show him as the bad guy?

I'm assuming this movie was about showing that the Allies aren't completely innocent and did some pretty horrendous stuff during the war.

I think this was his best movie desu senpai.
>>
You're triggering /pol
>>
>>70816025
shh shh
>>
>>70816361
Good post, I also think it's his best film. Uncomfortable to watch though, as you said certain parts are sickening and the protagonists are hard to sympathize with, but this was probably intentional.
>>
File: cap s-alut.jpg (78 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
cap s-alut.jpg
78 KB, 600x800
>>70816254
>>
>>70815963
>You get that for killing jews?
>Bravery.

BRAVO QUENTIN
R
A
V
O
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.