[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
They will never make a better Superman TV Series. Fact.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (674 KB, 1680x2091) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
674 KB, 1680x2091
They will never make a better Superman TV Series. Fact.
>>
>>70813455

They did, and it's called The Flash
>>
File: fleischer_superman.jpg (41 KB, 580x380) Image search: [Google]
fleischer_superman.jpg
41 KB, 580x380
>>70813455
>>
>>70813518
>Better Superman...
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 800x600
>>70813551
Trash
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 236x236
10/10
>>
>>70813455
I agree with you. Dean Cain did a great job. Wasn't so much a fan of Terri Hatcher tho.
>>
File: Today.jpg (41 KB, 510x386) Image search: [Google]
Today.jpg
41 KB, 510x386
>>70813455
It did have the most based scene in Superman history
>>
>>70814905
Love it!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9mJADDqfuo
>>
File: 320.jpg (56 KB, 468x604) Image search: [Google]
320.jpg
56 KB, 468x604
>Teri Hatcher will never knock you unconscious with her flappy pancake tits then accidentally step on your balls while John William's superman theme plays on the stereo
>>
Superman is the most boring character ever created, don't get the appeal at all.
>>
>>70815315
What's boring about him? He can fling cars and punch holes in mountains. Were you molested as a child?
>>
>>70815369
He's too perfect, a good character needs flaws to make them more realistic.
>>
>>70815443

But he wears glasses.
>>
>>70815315
Read All-Star Superman and then try saying that
>>
>>70815443
They're not striving for realism. The whole flying, shooting laz0rs and juggling buildings might have tipped you off.
Besides, he's built with plenty of flaws, like having to protect squishy civilians, kryptonite and having to play a meek loser to protect his identity. Also having to be extremely careful not to rip Lois apart every time you put it in her.
>>
Can anyone explain to me a typical episode of this series? Like, does he fight super villains or is it just about his romance with Lois?
>>
>>70815482
Fuck that retarded faggot whimsical Morrison crap and down's syndrome-looking Quitely's "art"work, go read "What ever happened to the man of tomorrow?" and Hitman #34 to see what makes superman tick.
>>
>>70815603
shit taste
>>
>>70815591
It's an adventure show with each episode typically having a villain of the week that Clark & Lois investigate as reporters, with Clark slipping out and helping from the sidelines as Superman while trying to hide his secret identity from Lois.

Besides just being really comfy, it has pretty good character development and does a great job developing the Clark/Lois relationship. Cain and Hatcher have top-tier chemistry
>>
>>70815779
I can smell your cock breath over the internet, tumblrina.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.