[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So Mr. Glass was super too, right? Could get hurt but could not die.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: unbreakable_01.jpg (364 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
unbreakable_01.jpg
364 KB, 1920x1080
So Mr. Glass was super too, right? Could get hurt but could not die.
>>
Never specified but it wouldn't make sense if he couldn't die. Great movie anyway, very underrated.
>>
>>70813091
>it wouldn't make sense if he couldn't die.
Why not? I think that'd make his motivations clearer
>>
BEST FIGHT SCENE, YOU'RE FIGHT SCENE A SHIT
>>
The only true capekino
>>
>>70811199
>Could get hurt but could not die.
Nope.
>>
https://youtu.be/Tmzbosye2-Y

Still makes me feel after like 20 rewatches.
>>
>>70813161
that would ruin the whole premise of the movie.
>>
>>70813161
It literally never hinted at him being unable to die. People break bones all the time and don't die.

He's someone who had a shitty disease and used his escape into comics to find reason in his shitty life, to give his own existence meaning.

He's a mentally deranged person who got bad genes.

Where did you get the idea that he wasn't able to be killed?
>>
>>70813603
he has bad luck in that hes always breaking bones but good luck in surviving freak accidents. thats the whole premise of this plot
>>
>>70813603
>It literally never hinted at him being unable to die.
His mother's conversation with Bruce Willis in the art gallery pretty much says it. M. Night went with the inferior plot twist.
>>
>>70813650
>the movie
>
>
>
>your head
>>
>>70813650
You're a fucking retard.
>>
No. The point is that because he was unbelievably weak compared to your average person, that it made logical sense for it to be possible for someone to be unbelievably strong compared to your average person.

>the other end of the spectrum
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.