[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MAGICIANS HATE HIM
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: mm.jpg (21 KB, 365x546) Image search: [Google]
mm.jpg
21 KB, 365x546
MAGICIANS HATE HIM
>>
>>70811144
Tbqh magic has become quite useless cause of the age We live in
>>
WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK
>>
>>70811242
the age of ultron?
>>
>>70811260
Age of a shit ton of technology
>>
>>70811144
>last episodes
>reveals himself
>LITERALLY WHO??
>>
>>70811252
to conceal his identity i presume
>>
>>70811144
What the fuck was this guy's problem?
>>
>>70811144
Because he ruined many jobs.

Magicians are known for doing the sa trick over and over so if someone were to detail how that trick is done then heaps of magicians have to think of something else.

>the amount of times Ive seen a "he is here but not really" trick or "random guy turns around in a uniform and reveals it is the magician who teleported".
Of course these magic tricks have never been revealed. But if they were... all the rage it would cause.

I wanna know how they do the tearing up a newspaper into shreds and with some hand movements the newspaper is back to normal.
>>
>>70811242
It was already useless when this faggot had his show. He made it popular again for a while.
>>
Because they are racist against gay mexicans.
>>
>>70811144
I hate him. Does that make me a magician?
>>
He's a big guy.
>>
>>70811144
Would you morons cancel your Netflix account already.
>>
>>70811403
>Because he ruined many jobs.
>Magicians are known for doing the sa trick over and over so if someone were to detail how that trick is done then heaps of magicians have to think of something else.
ur a retard.

There's like three magic tricks in existence, everything is just a dressed up version of one of them, it's not like magic has ever been a big secret
>>
This man taught me everything I know
>>
>>70811144
checked
>>
>>70811252
Nobody cared who he was until he put on the mask
>>
>>70811998
Funny because the meme is true
>>
>>70811260
Tony?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.