[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are they playing up dragons like they're some kind of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
Why are they playing up dragons like they're some kind of super weapon? They're pretty easy to kill in Skyrim.
>>
>>70810430
This ain't Skyrim faggot
>>
>>70810430
that's because you're fus do rah. they're still tough as fuck for the average footman
>>
>>70810430
No fus ro dah in Westeros. Or dragon slayers of any kind.
>>
Lack of joor zah frul.

>Still no use of magic.
>>
>>70810454
>>70810461
>>70810465
>>70810520
Drogon was almost murked by random harpies last season

Dragons don't fucking impress me
>>
>when people told me early on danny actually wasn't resistant to fire and it was "magic"
kek fags
>>
>every time I fast traveled to the mage's college a dragon would spawn in the town
>the dragon skeletons never despawned, so they just blew around town and got stuck on shit like tumbleweeds
what a strange shitty game
>>
I put all my shit into stealth and everything else to make the strongest bow and strongest marksman.

Then I got bored.
>>
>>70810541
>small dragon almost killed on the ground by large number of soldiers
>drogon is now much bigger, tougher, and isnt going to land in the middle of a crowd of soldiers again

get impressed faggot, as much as i hate dany, the dragons are the reason the targaryens came and conquered 6 of the 7 kingdoms without an issue, thinking that an adult dragon wont just murder armies is retarded
>>
>>70812330

You barely need to max your stealth and archery to become OP. Using bound bow with mystic binding perk will wreck giants in 3 stealth shots.
>>
>>70810430
The mother of Burgers should just ride Arya into ballet, she will be fire proof and stab proof.

Impossible to defeat

>after this unstoppable duo conquer the known world, they will make everyone watch female ghost busters and say they liked it.
>>
File: 1465330867109.jpg (67 KB, 541x800) Image search: [Google]
1465330867109.jpg
67 KB, 541x800
>>70810430
>MUH SKYRIM xDD

How you can tell somebody is below the age of 25, and their opinion not even worth observing.
>>
ZIIL LOS DII DU
>>
>>70812744
Average age of gamers is 31
>>
>>70812744
if you're on the chanz over 22 you should kill yourself
>>
>>70812429
People don't seem to realize Drogon is nowhere near full grown yet

Balerion was the largest and mightiest dragon that ever lived. He swallowed elephants in a single gulp and his wingspan left entire cities cast in shadow as he passed overhead. If Drogon survives, he may grow to that size some day - two or three centuries from now.
>>
>>70812820
I'll livestream it. Just go to hcf538ha.onion
>>
>>70812788
daily reminder this includes 90 year olds who only play wii sports and grandpas who play civ 2 against the computer
>>
>>70812891
And?
Still gamers
>>
>>70810465
Well, historically Dorne resisted by shooting a dragon in the eye with a scoropion ballista, killing one of Aegon's sisters in the process.
>>
>>70812935
It's obviously not even close to a community though, so why even bother mentioning it? That's like saying the average age of exercisers is 31. Does it really mean anything?
>>
>>70812982

>the average age of exercisers is 31

How is that in any way controversial? It's not like people who exercise form a community any more than people who play video games.
>>
>>70813026
>It's not like people who exercise form a community any more than people who play video games.
That's the point I'm trying to make, neither statistic is really meaningful.
>>
>>70812865
I just got frightened by a painting. What an odd feeling.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.