[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is her plan? What is she up to?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (14 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
14 KB, 470x313
What is her plan? What is she up to?
>>
>>70809965
>>>/wsg/1126866
>>
>>70809965
to stole my heart
>>
>>70809965
Kill Tommen, take over, bring the High Garden army in, kill Faith Militant.

???
PROPHET MOHAMMED!
>>
>>70809965
She's going to help Michael Jordan and Bugs Bunny defeat the Monstars.
>>
gosh she makse me so horny why wont she show her lopsided pusy lips? mmmm
>>
>>70809965
She's become a sycophant to save her own skin from humiliation. Now she's going to lean on Tommen via his faith. It's just another angle for manipulation. Not sure what she plans to do about the sparrow though.
>>
Why is she not giving Tommen any of that smirking poosay?

Is she going to get pregnant to someone else and pass it off as a Baratheon before having The Lannisters wiped out?
>>
Will she manage to save loras? What is the punishment for gayness anyway? Man i started watching this shit because of renly and loras... if they both die there's no gayness left for me
>>
File: NOWAY.png (33 KB, 473x500) Image search: [Google]
NOWAY.png
33 KB, 473x500
>>70810155
>gosh she makse me so horny why wont she show her lopsided pusy lips? mmmm
>>
>>70810351
The punishment is unknown because gayness as a sin is a fabrication of the show. If I had to guess it's probably the same as what Cersei was charged for.
>>
>>70810406
But that can't be! Cersei is charged of incest and murdering the king, alongside a bunch of other things.
Loras only sin is gayness. They won't execute gayness, right? They aren't muslim tier, right? RIGHT?
did you read the books? How is gayness perceived there?
>>
>>70810581
I was up to date with the books before the show was announced and in the series gayness isn't a crime. In fact the most disapproval Renly receives is from his family doubting he'd produce an heir.
>>
>>70810895
To add Renly isn't in prison in the books and in fact led a Tyrell army to retake Dragonstone after Stannis sailed north to The Wall.
>>
>>70810927
Loras*
>>
>>70809965
She's trying to kill Cersei and suborn the faith at the same time. Obv.
>>
>>70809965
did tommen ever get that pussy?
>>
>>70811031
No, remember the high sparrow was all up in Tommen's dick like two episodes ago
>>
>>70810927
But the sixth season timeline surpassed that, non? When the faith arises and staet to shit everything, isn't it the part d&d are writing by themselves because the fatman hasn't finnished the book?
>>
>>70811031

they fucked on their wedding night
>>
>>70809965
Hopefully her plan is to have another nude scene before she gets killed off.
>>
Being another stronk empowered female character

who gets her tits out, so power
>>
>>70811069
She's done her walk of shame in the books and last she's left off a named character gets assassinated which hasn't happened yet so I don't consider the book content surpassed, just extra filler in the show as far as High Sparrow shenanigans go.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.