[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So is he dead?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: jack b.jpg (222 KB, 1075x603) Image search: [Google]
jack b.jpg
222 KB, 1075x603
So is he dead?
>>
no chief kief just wants to make a 24 movie
>>
Only his phantom
>>
>>70807467

There's rumors of him showing up in Legacy

>While speaking at the ATX TV Festival in Austin, TX, executive producer Howard Gordon said that he thinks Jack Bauer still has some life in him, and there’s a chance he could even appear at some point in 24: Legacy. Find out more about a possible Kiefer Sutherland 24 Legacy appearance below.

>Here’s what Gordon said during the panel at the ATX TV Festival (via Deadline):

>“I do think the character has life in him, whether it’s a movie or if he intersects with this new iteration of 24. I sure would love to see him at some point on the show, and I don’t think he’s ruled it out, either.”

>It’s interesting that Gordon mentions the possibility of a 24 feature film again, let alone the chance for Kiefer Sutherland to return as Jack Bauer, because the actor said last fall that he was completely done with the franchise. Sutherland previously said, “24 is definitely over now for me. It’s one of the greatest gifts I’ve ever been given as an actor, but it’s moving on without me. I want to do other things.” As Jack Bauer frequently said, “Damn it.”

>However, there have been plenty of times when we thought an actor wouldn’t reprise one of his most famous roles, and every now and then a paycheck is just too good to pass up. I’m willing to bet that if 24 wanted to bring Jack Bauer in for an episode during sweeps or something like that, Sutherland could be convinced to guest star. If anything, I bet he just doesn’t want to be a series regular on the show again, especially since he has a different show, Designated Survivor, coming to TV this fall. Plus, Sutherland is still an executive producer on 24: Legacy, so it’s not as if he’s completely removed from the series.

I wouldn't mind a passing of the torch as long as Jack didn't have to die to do it, also at this point I think 24 should become an anthology series from here on out with a new cast every season like Fargo.
>>
>>70807617

jack getting taken by russians and flown off in a helicopter would be such a gay and retarded ending for his character.
>>
>>70807744

For a second I thought he was gonna set off a grenade in that helicopter, taking the ruskies with him.
>>
Nah he voiced Big Snake in Metal Gear 5 not long ago
>>
>>70807744

>12 fucking hours and jack can't figure out a way to remove russians and save Chloe

BULL.

FUCKING.

SHIT.

if it wasn't for Heller's line about how soon he won't remember any of this that ending would be a washout.
>>
>>70807868

Yeah, I understand that they had to implement the time skip in some way since nobody makes 20+ episode shows anymore, but it was pretty lazy. Jack has been in deeper shit than that and suddenly a couple of russians beat him?
>>
>>70807467
It doesn't matter. He will always live on in my heart.
>>
>>70807868
>>70808148

It's not that he couldn't kill them and run, he just didn't want to. He probably felt like more running would put Chloe and his daughter at risk so he wanted to pay for his crimes. It's not like he has anything left to live for anyway.
>>
>>70808858
>It's not like he has anything left to live for anyway.

Daughter and grandchild?
>>
>>70809077

Everything Jack touches turns dead or gets hurt. He's probably too much of a PTSD wreck to be a decent parent.
>>
File: jack-bauer-24.jpg (18 KB, 465x268) Image search: [Google]
jack-bauer-24.jpg
18 KB, 465x268
>>70808495

This. I love you, Jack.
>>
File: The-Phantom.jpg (189 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
The-Phantom.jpg
189 KB, 1920x1080
>>70807467
>So is he dead?

implying he is not already a demon
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.