[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>bwao boabo beep >No! What did BB8 say to her?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: imoge.png (1 MB, 1247x513) Image search: [Google]
imoge.png
1 MB, 1247x513
>bwao boabo beep

>No!

What did BB8 say to her?
>>
Do i pass the butter?
>>
>>70805139
if I pull that off, will you die?
>>
>>70805139
Ever fuck a robot?
>>
File: 980913.jpg (55 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
980913.jpg
55 KB, 640x480
>>70805139
>>
>>70805139
Can we fuck?
>>
He didn't fly so good. Who wants to try next?
>>
>>70805139
>I've never worked with or owned a droid before but I can understand them
>I've never flown a ship or shot a blaster before but I can out maneuver and out shoot soldiers who were kidnapped as little kids and raised to fly ships and shoot blasterss on my first try
>I've never used the force before but I can overpower a sith who was trained by Luke and Snoke for years on the same day I learned I was force sensitive, and I also know what a jedi mind trick is for some reason too
>I've never held a lightsaber before but am a better dueler than Kylo Ren who was drawing power from his blaster wound

She is literally an anime character, excels at everything for no reason, she can just do anything because she has some hidden power or knowledge or something. Such a shitty character, no tension in any of her scenes, no wondering how she will get out of trouble because she will just do something she's never done before and you had no idea she could do just because.
>>
>>70805139
Can I come home with you?
>>
>>70805139

How big is your penis?
>>
>>70805139
>Are you a virgin?
>>
File: 1438304792776.jpg (39 KB, 427x449) Image search: [Google]
1438304792776.jpg
39 KB, 427x449
>>70805139
>why don't you build a toilet in your crashed AT-AT and stop pooping in the sand like a cat?
>>
File: wukftkfeaoeceertocvj.jpg (68 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
wukftkfeaoeceertocvj.jpg
68 KB, 800x800
>>70805300
That was it. The inflection gave it away.
>>
>>70805373
lol
>>
>>70805287
She has the force dipshit. She's literally a magic wizard. What the fuck else do you expect?
>>
>>70805527
That she wouldn't overpower the space wizard with actual training.
>>
>>70805527
MUH FORCE

Luke had the force to and he still needed help from his friends. Rey gets out of trouble all by herself everytime, she's a terribly written character.
>>
>>70805300
>>70805410
>bepeep
>no you cant come home with me
>bewe beaobeeo
>No!
BB8 had already asked that
>>
>>70806558
>bepeep
>no you can't come home with me
>bewe beaobeeo(please?)
>No!
>>
>>70805577
>training

When will this meme die? How does running through a swamp and getting told to "do or do not" make you better at actual space magic? It might improve your cardiovascular system, but it sure as shit doesn't teach you anything about overpowering a cybernetically enhanced Dark Side-wielding enforcer of the Galactic Emperor.

What did Attack of the Clones show us about Jedi training? That Yoda just does the same shit Obi-Wan did in A New Hope and puts a helmet on a kid's head and says "use your instincts to block these blaster shots that you couldn't possibly know how to block without seeing since you've never actually done this before now?"

You faggots keep insisting Rey needed training when you don't even know what the training entails or how it would help her.

The Force is magic. It's also spiritual. But when it comes to physical conflicts, it's just fucking magic.
>>
>>70805527
A character who actually goes on a journey and trials to discover their magic powers. Rather than feminist mary sue fanfiction.
>>
>>70806683
it's discipline, fag
>>
>>70806737
t. karate autist

Luke pulled a lightsaber with his mind despite not ever seeing it done or having been told by Obi-Wan it was possible before he got rekt.

Luke struck Darth Vader on Cloud City in spite of the invincible fan fiction you've built around 'le Dark Lurd.'

This isn't Naruto, dumbass. You don't learn the Force Push in Aayla Sandcunt's Telekinetics 101.

There's plenty of other other technical mistakes and continuity faults in TFA and you babies focus on the one that crushes the shitty expanded universe you can't let go of, for things that shouldn't have been a thing in the first place.
>>
>>70806683
It's called the monomyth and it's a central part of Star Wars.

The hero has to go on a journey and face trials to become the hero.
>>
>>70805287
>I've never worked with or owned a droid before but I can understand them
She lives and works around a vast array of weird aliens and robots. Who's to say she didn't pick up droid basic or whatever?
>I've never flown a ship or shot a blaster before but I can out maneuver and out shoot soldiers who were kidnapped as little kids and raised to fly ships and shoot blasterss on my first try
Technically it was the second try. She missed him with the first shot.
>I've never used the force before but I can overpower a sith who was trained by Luke and Snoke for years on the same day I learned I was force sensitive,
Assuming you mean the interrogation scene, that's the scene where she learns she is force sensitive. She resisted his mental probe.
>and I also know what a jedi mind trick is for some reason too
I assume that's just part of the myth of the Jedi at this point
>I've never held a lightsaber before but am a better dueler than Kylo Ren
He was trying to keep her alive to bring her to Snoke.
>who was drawing power from his blaster wound
And there's no possible way a blaster wound would hinder his fighting skills at all?

I make fun of the movie for a LOT of reasons but the Rey stuff usually doesn't get to me.
>>
>>70806984
>doesn't understand that the second act of TFA is the rejection of the call
>doesn't understand that the third act is supernatural aid
>doesn't understand that the very ending of TFA is crossing the threshold
>doesn't understand that in the entire film, Rey hasn't even been through the "departure" act

Way to quote your intro to literature memes but fail to properly identify them.

Next you'll backpedal and claim that repeating the monomyth is just further evidence of unoriginal writing for repeating the original trilogy's usage of the technique, in favor of the "refreshing" plots presented by George Lucas in his prequels.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.