[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was his problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 674x469) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 674x469
What was his problem?
>>
>>70804167

>this is good monster design these days
>>
Those Super 8 home movies were quite disturbing I have to admit
>>
The Christmas kill in Part 2 was the best.
>>
>>70804167
Blatant franchise wannabe.

>Please can I be a famouse hollywood monster?
>>
who the fuck thought it was a good idea to make a slipknot or mushroomhead band member a supernatural monster

so fucking retarded
>>
>>70804497
The worst part about James Wan horror is his demons. They always look silly and sort of look the same aswell.
>>
>>70804574

James Wan didn't make the dude in OP
>>
>>70804574
James Wan had nothing to do with Sinister but I agree.
>>
>>70804234
>slipknot is still scaring people after over 20 years
>>
>>70804574
>>70804656
You guys are fags. The Bride looks bretty creepy in Insidious and the Darth Maul demon makes allows the film to make a swift transition into fun horror rather than try hard teeny bopper horror that it was previously going for. Mary Shaw was great in Dead Silence. His only weak spirit was the ghost from Conjuring. Haven't seen Conjuring 2 yet, so cant comment on that one.
>>
>>70804574
>james wan
>sinister

just cuz he makes popular horror movies these days doesnt mean hes the only one making them. how dumb are you?
>>
>>70804308
That Boards of Canada song was perfect to pair them up with.
>>
>>70804352
>not accepting yard work as your lord and savior
>>
>>70804714
>darth maul demon

his name is the lipstick-face demon
http://insidious.wikia.com/wiki/Lipstick-Face_Demon
>>
File: hqdefault (3).jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (3).jpg
13 KB, 480x360
>>70804234
>>70804497
Think about it.
>>
>>70804810
Yard Work is lame. Just a jump scare, never got the love for it. I know jump scares can be done well, but for me the whole video is just cheap.
>>
>>70804167
He was thrown out from Kiss cover band
>>
>>70804497
yea the current trend of supernatural monsters/demons look is shitty
I watched that Babadook or whatever movie and the monster in it was trash. I was expecting some creepy big faced pale creature, not some mime with a top hat who also turns into a bug or something. the bug stuff was neat and creepy, but having already seen Mr. Snow and his silly top hat I lost all fear.
>>
I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY EYES
ITS THE ONLY THING
THAT SLOWLY STOPS THE ACHE
>>
>>70804234

The bar isn't terrifically high. I feel like there's some alternate reality where 4chan was around in 1980 and some guy is saying that same thing about Friday the 13th.
>>
File: Bane dammit junior.png (305 KB, 344x574) Image search: [Google]
Bane dammit junior.png
305 KB, 344x574
>>70807649

>The bar isn't terrifically high.
>>
Sinister was good enough for me.

The really fucked up the sequel though. I mean holy shit that was bad.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.