[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AMC threatens to sue group of Walking Dead fans if they try to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 146588427054435.png (245 KB, 765x843) Image search: [Google]
146588427054435.png
245 KB, 765x843
AMC threatens to sue group of Walking Dead fans if they try to predict who died.

Dropped this garbage show yet?
>>
>>70803516
I dropped it when Shane died and never looked back.
>>
>You can't legally discuss a public corporate product

lol america
>>
>>70803605
You think it's not like that in the rest of the world or?
>>
>>70803996
It's not you stupid fat fuck.
>>
This shit is still going on? Plebs will watch anything it seems.
>>
>being a shitty pleb who watches the walking dead

Fucking kek
>>
Daryl is defenitely alive and well. Abe and Glenns status is very questionable right now.
>>
>>70803516
I thought I could make it through the cuck scenes to find a plot or real value within the story, but it just kept getting worse and worst. I quit after season 2. It was just too fucking much cringe to bare.
>>
>>70803516
Wait, how can you sue fans for speculating? People do that shit all the time. AMC needs to stop making their shit so easy to guess if these fucks keep calling it
>>
>>70804027
Where do you imagine it's not?
>>
>>70804216
They regularly get the screener copy info 3 days ahead of time and spoil it. This is very different though.
>>
Assholes should've just spent one more day to film the actual death and gotten it over with, rather than fucknig over viewers. There's 4 more months until the premier and the death is most likely gonna leak before then, and I hope it does. If not from spying on filming, then a leaked synopsis a week early like what always happens.
>>
>>70804595
laughable they're using a lawyers time on this failure event
>>
It's Abraham.

Come at me, I've got no money.
>>
I am currently working with the moderators of the board /tv/ to remove any mention of AMC®'s show, The Walking Dead™. Discussion about the show, spoilers or memes are now banned site-wide. Consider this a cease and desist. Any mention of the show will result in a lawsuit as it will be a direct and careless example of copyright infringement. The resulting fines will be sent directly to Hiroyuki Nishimura and Christopher Poole equally.
-Dennis Wilson
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.