[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was your favorite scene/quote from X-men apocalypse, deadpool
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
What was your favorite scene/quote from X-men apocalypse, deadpool and batman v superman?

>We fight, we kill, we betray one another, but we can rebuild. We can do better. We
will. We have to

No Civil Quipcontest as it's too simple to analyze and it has no depth.
>>
>>70803274
>No Civil Quipcontest as it's too simple to analyze and it has no depth.

Why even bring it up then?
>>
>>70803335
Some plebs would have definitely brought it up either way
>>
>Is she with you?
>No I thought she was with you

This really deep line got to me. Batman is the greatest detective in the world and superman is the strongest man in the world. Yet Wonderman is an unknown entity to both of them. Neither knows what she is really after despite all their intelligence and power. Can they trust her? Maybe not, but what they do know is they have to.
>>
>>70803274
>Feel that? That's fear. You're not brave... Men are are brave. You were never a God, you're not even a man.
>>
File: 1465770319965.jpg (135 KB, 768x737) Image search: [Google]
1465770319965.jpg
135 KB, 768x737
>>70804097
You didn't understand the scene, that's okay.
>>
>>70803274
>Super memes
>I died for this??!!
>Everything they build will fall, and from the ashes of their world, we will build a better one
>Shot your arrows from the tower of babel but you will never strike God

Literally every Apocalypse line was golden. The next coming of Gooby.

I cant remember anything from the other 2 movies. Oh

>Mhhhh Boys MHHH
>>
>>70803274
The best form of art, and the most intellectual, is that which can be communicated to the widest audience and can be appreciated for it's simple value.

TL;DR Synderfags are pretentious garbage.
>>
>>70804660
>The best form of art, and the most intellectual, is that which can be communicated to the widest audience and can be appreciated for it's simple value.
This idiotic attitude is exactly why so much of modern filmmaking is dumbed down trash.

Every single Kubrick film would be excluded under your idiotic standard.
>>
>>70804780

Except you're wrong, and your condescending tone reveals just how fucking desperate you are to prove your intellectualism on the internet like the faggot you are.
>>
>>70804828
>calls other people "pretentious garbage."
>gets butthurt and cries about "tone"

fucking retard.
>>
>>70804868
> butthurt and cries.

LOOK AT THIS POST YOU DUMB SHITSLINGING CUNT; >>70804780
>>
>>70804907
Look at the post it's responding to you fucking retard.
>>
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 800x601) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 800x601
>SOMEBODY
>>
>>70803274
"What the fuck happened to my hairline?"
-Batman v Superman
>>
>>70804206
0/10
>>
>THE BELL CANNOT BE UNWRUNG
>DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING
>snot dripping down his face while a violin plays in the background
This one scene was so unintentionally hilarious that it almost made sitting through 2 and a half hours of garbage worth it.
>>
>>70805049
>Tell me. Do you bald?
>You will.
>>
"I like to boogie with my peeps, cruise and creep, playing three card money on these crazy streets."-Batman, Batman vs. Superman 2016
>>
>There was a time above ... a time before ... there were perfect things ... diamond absolutes. But things fall ... things on Earth. And what falls ... is fallen. … In the dream, they took me to the light. A beautiful lie.
>>
Martha
>>
>Boy, do we have problems up here! … The problem of … of evil in the world. The problem of absolute virtue. The problem of you on top of everything else. You above all. Ah — 'cause that's what God is. Horus. Apollo. Jehovah. Kal-El —Clark … Joseph … Kent. See — what we call God depends upon our tribe, Clark Joe. Because God is tribal. God takes sides. … No man in the sky intervened when I was a boy to deliver me from Daddy's fists and abominations — mmnnn — I've figured it out way back, if God is all powerful, he cannot be all good. And if he's all good, then he cannot be all powerful. And neither can you be. They need to see the fraud you are. With their eyes. The blood on your hands.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.