[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question, why didn't arya just ask jaqen to kill the girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: U4y63cdsqXWl.jpg (48 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
U4y63cdsqXWl.jpg
48 KB, 600x400
Question, why didn't arya just ask jaqen to kill the girl that was after her with one of the coin requests?
>>
That's the stupidest shit I've read all week.
>>
File: eagles.png (325 KB, 560x559) Image search: [Google]
eagles.png
325 KB, 560x559
Why didn't she just ask Jaqen to kill Tywin, thus ending the war?
>>
>>70803197

Because she already spent 3 "names".
>>
Why didn't Arya just ask Jacqueline to kill the white walkers and bring back Ned and her piano teacher?
>>
>>70803197
Why didn't Bran warg the forest creature and prevent the creation of the white walkers?
>>
>>70803197
Why does jaqen only have one hencheman?
ThatÅ› literally the only thing I dislike about GoT atm
>>
File: got cersei bsod.jpg (500 KB, 498x1050) Image search: [Google]
got cersei bsod.jpg
500 KB, 498x1050
>>70803273
>thus ending the war?
But it wouldn't.
>>
>>70803446
you can only see one sun in the sky
that doesn't mean it's the only sun in the universe
>>
>>70803446
Rule of 2, there can be only one master and one apprentice in the dark side of bravoos.
>>
>>70805876
Yeh they're called stars you idiots
>>
>>70805930
but you see what I'm saying you aspie tard, just because they're not on camera doesn't mean they don't exist
>>
>>70803273
The same reason she does all the other stupid, short-sighted shit she does: she's a 12-year old girl.
>>
>>70803446
The Faceless Men don't actually exist, it was just two serial killers in a mansion.
>>
>>70803869
Kevan would be leading the Lannister forces and I believe he wanted to sue for peace
>>
What's the point of Arya going "home" at this point? I'd have even preferred it if they teleported her to Meereen.
>>
>>70806392
She's going to use her assassin powers to kill people better that she wanted to kill
>>
>>70806413
there was literally no character development supporting that. she can peel a mean face off tho..
>>
>>70806413
So maybe she doesn't know the plot in westeros has moved on since then but surely the writers do. Since the show is rushing towards war with the others she'll either just be there useless or worse they'll make it so she kills them all.
>>
File: 1459948293421.jpg (394 KB, 667x406) Image search: [Google]
1459948293421.jpg
394 KB, 667x406
>>70805876
>>
>>70805876

Jaden pls
>>
>>70803273
I think they explain it in the book better. Like they specifically mentioned that the cost to assassinate Daenerius would be more than the cost of paying an army to sail to essos and destroy her
>>
What if Bran is really every person in Westeros?
>>
Arya's subplot exists only to forward the stage company plot.
Season 7 will consist entirely of theatrical re-enactment of prior seasons.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.