[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of Bruce Lee? Did you like his acting? Was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: bruce-lee.jpg (127 KB, 980x1471) Image search: [Google]
bruce-lee.jpg
127 KB, 980x1471
What do you think of Bruce Lee?
Did you like his acting?
Was he really the best fighter?
>>
>>70803035
He was a shit actor, but the last living martial arts master. He was a living legend.
>>
>>70803035
I'm convinced even some 4chan posters could beat him.
>>
enter the dragon was his best

also b movie actor
>>
>>70803035
>What do you think of Bruce Lee?
He was a pioneer and no one can take that away from him. Biggest legacy of all HongKong-actors. Did some pretty cool martial arts stuff too.

>Did you like his acting?
Hard to tell, all I've watched has been dubbed to shit.

>Was he really the best fighter?
Is Bruce Willis or Steven Seagal the best fighters? Come on man, they're actors.

Besides, he's like 5'6 and 160 lbs. A big guy, especially with a wrestling backround, would fuck him up
>>
>>70803035
Anyone here who thinks they could kick his ass are fucking lying.
>>
>>70803035
Circle of Iron would have been a better movie with him
>>
Would he be undefeated in the UFC, I think he probably would
>>
>>70804939
based on what? he was really good at fighting in his movies?
>>
>>70805402
Bruce Lee lived and breathed martial arts and fitness almost 24/7, he was more dedicated than someone like Conor Mcgregor who is known for being pretty dedicated to his training. His physical feats in his prime are insane.
>>
>ITT plebs who think Lee only fought in movies
>>
>>70806309
no doubt
the guy was a machine with no equal to this day
>>
he used to be a gang leader
>>
he's a known drug addict

>best fighter

top kek
>>
I could probably rek his ass
>>
This video and its description is all the testimony you need to know whether or not Bruce Lee can actually fight and was good at it. Spoiler: He was.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwLC5gjYYXc
>>
File: Dux_3.jpg (23 KB, 400x299) Image search: [Google]
Dux_3.jpg
23 KB, 400x299
>>70803035
>chinese little shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EP9icaGOUyY

Real champ coming through, this weeb will fuck your shit up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUuRIcWuYGo

Could probably decapitate this rice bowl in one hit
>>
Best martial arts star of all time.

Every piece of footage, literature, and anecdotal evidence also says that he was the real deal.
>>
>>70803035

If he came back from the dead today he would get severely wrecked by any MMA fighter even at an amateur level. Martial artists didn't have ground game in that day. Were he in his prime today though and had he picked up wrestling or BJJ he'd be probably be pretty scary in his weight class. Not quite the terror his movies would have you believe. Because of his career people tend to overestimate him as a fighter just a little bit. That being said, he was no doubt an impressive athlete.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.