[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck is Fassbender doing to his career?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6
What the fuck is Fassbender doing to his career?
>>
>>70802228
SELLING OUT
CASHING IN
>>
>>70802228
Making piles of money.
>>
File: money.jpg (285 KB, 1600x786) Image search: [Google]
money.jpg
285 KB, 1600x786
>>70802228
>>
>>70802228
Cashing cheques and making vidyakino
>>
>>70802228
Starring in better films than Shame and Fish Tank, and making more money for it.
>>
>>70802228
Getting paid. Did you think he had integrity? He's been doing capeshit for years.
>>
He's made so much kino at this point he can kinda make whatever the fuck he pleases.

>yfw Rochester was his best role.
>>
>>70802228
a lot of respected actors do shit roles for cash, he'll probably be in a few oscar flicks next year
>>
Honestly, is there anything this man can't do?
>>
Iirc he wanted to make this movie for a long time and it was his initiative. Passion projects can turn out surprisingly well (see: deadpool) so I am sort of optimstic about AC
>>
You guys act as if there was some fall from grace. What good movies has he been in?
>>
GET MONEY
GET PAID
>>
>>70802228
Capekino is dead. Long live vidyakino.
>>
>>70802228
Leave vidyakino to me.
>>
gettin PAID SON!
>>
>>70802228
Snappin' necks and cashing checks.
>>
>>70802228
The director, him and Cotillard made that Macbeth movie.

So maybe it went something like this:
>Hey guys, these computer game faggots offered me a chance to make some fat stacks! You want in!
>Hell yeah!

Think about it, you're hanging out making high brow lit-shit and follow it up with some commercial blockbuster with the same people.
That sounds like fun.
>>
>Warcraft movie going ham in the box office
>ASSCREED buying top talent
RIP Capeshit. We Cloakshit now.
>>
He needs a break from being god tier
>>
The same thing as all the other meme actors of late
>>
>>70802228
I AM A GOD
>>
Again, he was never in good movies to begin with. Let a man cash a check in peace.
>>
GETTIN' PAID
>>
File: Prince_of_Persia_poster.jpg (72 KB, 304x450) Image search: [Google]
Prince_of_Persia_poster.jpg
72 KB, 304x450
Same thing this guy did.
>>
You guys think actors have integrity because they do shitty indiewood movies for the special snowflake target audience. In reality, these "independent" Hollywood films are just an arena for actors and directors to prove themselves and move on to the big leagues.
>>
>>70802897
This.

Everyone knows true kino such as Warcraft and Asscreed deserve the utmost talent to bring their worlds to life.
>>
>>70802897

Movie festivals are a money making business
>>
>>70802228
I'm gonna repost this in every fucking AssCreed thread:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqHhKuCQmoY

>same director
>same director of photography
>same lead actress
>same lead actor
If it's even half as good, it'll be the best video game movie ever made.
>>
>>70803071
Isn't this what people said about Duncan Jones?

How did that workout?
>>
It McConnauhoohaa can rehabilitate himself, Fassbender will be fine. You're also assuming Fassbender was every going to make it big as some kind of super srs actor. You're also forgetting how many super srs actors get their oscar young and then disappear.

He's always working, his face is always out there, and he's in stuff people recognize. This is a sound career strategy. He can always finance his own oscar bait later on, assuming that's something he even cares about.
>>
>>70803043
I'd say that with bigger festivals, like Sundance, they're more like scams. They take entry fees from independent productions but they're solely promotional tools for Hollywood crap.
>>
>>70802293
>Better films

>>70802299
>>70802277
>>70802258
These though.
>>
>>70803096
Just watch the fucking movie and make your own mind; Jones is a hack with two mediocre movie, nothing he has done comes close to the cinematographic perfection of Macbeth

Also,
>same composer
this is the best part
>>
>>70802228
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9y134m2bFU

NEW TRAILER
>NEW TRAILER
NEW TRAILER
>NEW TRAILER
NEW TRAILER
>NEW TRAILER
NEW TRAILER
>NEW TRAILER
NEW TRAILER
>NEW TRAILER
NEW TRAILER
>NEW TRAILER
NEW TRAILER
>NEW TRAILER
NEW TRAILER
>NEW TRAILER
NEW TRAILER
>NEW TRAILER
NEW TRAILER
>NEW TRAILER
>>
>>70802396
Prometheus
>>
>>70803657
>Jeremy Irons is in the movie
SOLD
>>
>>70802785
holy shit that movie sucked ass
>>
>>70802228
He knows that Assassin's Creed is going to be the first of many good to great movies based on video games and he wanted in.
>>
File: aaa.png (571 KB, 1358x780) Image search: [Google]
aaa.png
571 KB, 1358x780
>>70803657

>JEREMY IRONS
>BRENDAN GLEESON
>FUCKING OMAR
>FASSY

WHAT IS GOING ON????
>>
>>70803834
Videokino is going on
>>
>>70803071

Great! I mean, I guess the script didn't have anything to do with it.

You know, the text. Fucking Macbeth.
>>
File: 509243-warcraft-face-off.jpg (208 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
509243-warcraft-face-off.jpg
208 KB, 1200x675
I think people don't realise that vydiakino is truly here with Warcraft. The actual quality of the movie is irrelevant to Blizzard's massive army of drones. They will defend it, no matter what.

Assassin's Creed might be a better movie, but Warcraft is the first to declare war on capeshit.

The RT critic ratings are borked, but so are the audience reviews. We're literally in the middle of a giant war of opinions.

Millenials are overtaking the market, and their tastes will define movies for the next 30 years to come. Aren't you excited to be at the centre of it all, at this precise moment in history, /tv/?
>>
>>70804381
WARCRAFT RANK
>Opening Weekends: # 631

VIDYAKINO LMAO
>>
File: 1460938978648.jpg (30 KB, 250x354) Image search: [Google]
1460938978648.jpg
30 KB, 250x354
killing it.
>>
>>70802396
Hunger
12 Years a Slave

His performance is Promethus was excellent, even if the film as a whole was not.
>>
Getting rich and fucking bitches?
>>
Fuck off, Americunt.

Your country is irrelevant. We China now.
>>
>>70802337
this
>>
>>70805085
CHINK BOX OFFICE IS LESS THAN 30% RETURN

YOU NEED TO MAKE 1 BILLION IN CHINA TO TAKE HOME 300 MIL

WARCRAFT DIDN'T EVEN WIN ITS OPENING WEEKEND IN THE STATES, THE CONJURING MADE 40MIL TO WARCRAFTS 25MIL

THE MOVIE IS A B O M B

VIDYAKINDO IS DEAD ON ARRIVAL
>>
>>70803071
I keep telling this to everyone I know who keeps talking shit on the Ass Creed movie before it's even out.
>>
>>70802608
EVEN THOUGH I'M A MAN OF GOD
>>
>>70802396
Promotheus
Frank
Shame
Hunger
12 years a slave
Steve Jobs
A Dangerous Method
Inglourious Bastard

Do I need to say more?
>>
He's JUSTfuckmyshitupping it
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.