[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post legitimate contenders for the best TV shows of all time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
Post legitimate contenders for the best TV shows of all time
>>
File: enterprise-season-2.jpg (68 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
enterprise-season-2.jpg
68 KB, 1024x768
People will laugh at me, but Star Trek: Enterprise
>>
>>70799925
Same pick
>>70800251
I love Enterprise as well but it's nowhere near goat
>>
>>70800320
Personally, I think its one of the best shows of all time, simply for changing the mood of Sci-fy and going into a new direction. It has had its moments like Precious Cargo....
>>
File: ughh.jpg (49 KB, 616x650) Image search: [Google]
ughh.jpg
49 KB, 616x650
I used to like Star Trek but I tried rewatching it a few days ago and it was so bad, the effects were shit and the acting was awful. Amine really has ruined me, I can't enjoy anything less than perfection these days.
>>
>>70800403
Lol, at least you are honest. You have to look past the meh effects for Star Trek and look at the story which is always fantastic. Sometimes the acting is bad yeah, but its always been that way.
>>
>>70800251
I don't understand how people can even think its good, let alone worth best anything.
>>
>>70800460
I love it personally; it was a great change for Trek, it had some mis-steps due to UPN and probably Rick and Brannon, but I think it was way more interesting and amazing than Voyager, DS9 and TNG. Those shows just did not stick out to for me really. DS9 was great, but I love the Xindi story line, the temporal cold war and the NX-01 ship itself.
>>
File: goat.jpg (44 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
goat.jpg
44 KB, 500x700
>>
>>70800525
Literally the only good episodes were the ones with the blue guy who called everyone "pink skins" even though there was a black guy there
>>
>>70800572
Lol, any episode with Jeffery Combs are amazing.

I though many episodes like Storm Front, the Xindi, in a mirror, darkly, broken bow, shuttle pod one, congintor, and Carpenter street were all really good episodes.
>>
>>
>>70800658
That is quite good.
>>
>>70800640
Also to add that is just a small list of some very good Enterprise episodes.
>>
>>70800460

Daily reminder that Enterprise was the very best Star Trek series ever produced.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.