[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do artists have alter egos? One guess of mine is that you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: bergdfh.jpg (120 KB, 728x546) Image search: [Google]
bergdfh.jpg
120 KB, 728x546
Why do artists have alter egos?

One guess of mine is that you want to separate yourself from your work and become a new person. I think it lets you be way more open and creative. "I didn't do that my alter ego did that". All criticism wont go to yourself but to a different person.
>>
>>70795822

So like Miley cyrus?
>>
>>70795822
that carrot top tranny is making the

HMMMM REALLY MAKES U THINK

face.. wonder what shes thinking about
>>
>>70795822
>alter egos
Who do faggots like you so easily buy into bullshit some "artists" are pedalling.
>>
>>70795822
>All criticism wont go to yourself but to a different person.
What a load of horse shit

Celebrities with ""alter egos"" are the worst. If you can't be yourself, then maybe you should rethink some things in life before going out in the open again
>>
>>70797070
information overload combined with an inability to separate bullshit from reality.
>>
File: Wiki-background.png (3 MB, 1882x974) Image search: [Google]
Wiki-background.png
3 MB, 1882x974
>>70795822
for the drama
>>
>>70797139
>inability to separate bullshit from reality.
There can't be that many shizos out there. These so called artists are raking money in like crazy. I think it's the kids who give them power. Kids shouldn't have any allowance and problem would be solved.
>>
"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."
-Oscar Wilde
>>
>>70797260
The "inability to separate bullshit from reality" bit was in reference to the people who buy into any bullshit they see on some clickbait site.

context is hard, I know.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.